Complete the sentences in reported speech.

supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. “What kind of holiday has Marco had?”
We wanted to know..................................................................................................................................
2. “Did you study hard for the exam?”
She wondered..........................................................................................................................................
3. “How long have you both been living there?”
They inquired...........................................................................................................................................
4. “Will Ted and Alice be at the party?
She asked me ........................................................................................................................................
5. What did you think of the performance yesterday?11
She asked me ........................................................................................................................................

Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
We wanted to know what kind of holiday Marco had had.
She wondered me if I had studied hard for the exam.
They inquired me how long I had both been living there.
She asked me if Ted and Alice would be at the party.
5. What did you think of the performance yesterday?
She asked me what I had thought of the performance yesterday.

P/s: Những câu này khá dễ, mình khuyên cậu nên đọc lại cấu trúc rồi làm thì sẽ nhớ lâu hơn nhé ^^

Reactions: Tzuyu-chan

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
We wanted to know..................................................................................................................................
She wondered..........................................................................................................................................
They inquired...........................................................................................................................................
5. What did you think of the performance yesterday?11
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/complete-the-sentences-in-reported-speech.804965/#post-3963021

Top Bottom