Complete the sentences in reported speech.

supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. “Where have you been?”
The mother asked her ..............................................................................................................................
2. What are they doing?
She asked me ........................................................................................................................................
3. “Are you doing anything tonight?”
She asked me ........................................................................................................................................
4. “Are you enjoying yourself?”
He wanted to know .................................................................................................................................
5. “What’s the weather like?”

Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
The mother asked her where you had been.
2. What are they doing?
She asked me what they were doing.
She asked me if I was doing anything that night. < Mình thấy không ổn lắm >
He wanted to know if I was enjoining yourself
She asked me what the weather was like.

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
The mother asked her ..............................................................................................................................
2. What are they doing?
He wanted to know .................................................................................................................................
https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/complete-the-sentences-in-reported-speech.804965/#post-3963097

Kiều Diễm Nguyễn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
11 Tháng năm 2020
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Hành Thuận
The mother asked her . where she had been.............................................................................................................................
2. What are they doing?
She asked me .if what they was doing......................................................................................................................................
She asked me if I was doing anything that night.........................................................................................................................................
...He wanted to know. if was enjoying himself........................................................................................................
She asked me what ..the weather. was like.....................................................................................................................................​

Top Bottom