Complete the sentences in reported speech.

supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the sentences in reported speech.

1. “Do you live here?”
She asked him.........................................................................................................................................
2. “Are you going to the cinema?”
He asked me...........................................................................................................................................
3. “How often do you come here?”
He asked them........................................................................................................................................
4. “Is she late again today?”
He asked his sister .................................................................................................................................
5. “When will we meet again?”
He asked them........................................................................................................................................
6. “Where have you been?”
The mother asked her ..............................................................................................................................
7. What are they doing?
She asked me ........................................................................................................................................
8. “Are you doing anything tonight?”
She asked me ........................................................................................................................................
9. “Are you enjoying yourself?”
He wanted to know .................................................................................................................................
10. “What’s the weather like?”
11. “Does Ann always go to church on Sundays?”
He wondered...........................................................................................................................................
12. “What does Frank do for a living?”
I wanted to know ....................................................................................................................................
13. “Have you seen John recently?”
14. “Has Debbi been working here long?”
He wanted to know..................................................................................................................................
15. “Why is Maria crying?”
She wondered..........................................................................................................................................
16. “What kind of holiday has Marco had?”
We wanted to know..................................................................................................................................
17. “Did you study hard for the exam?”
She wondered..........................................................................................................................................
18. “How long have you both been living there?”
They inquired...........................................................................................................................................
19. “Will Ted and Alice be at the party?
20. What did you think of the performance yesterday?11

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
1. “Do you live here?”
She asked him.......... if/ whether i lived there...................................
2. “Are you going to the cinema?”
He asked me...........if/ whether i was going to the cinema........................................
3. “How often do you come here?”
He asked them.........how often they came there .........................
4. “Is she late again today?”
He asked his sister ..........if/ whether she was late that day ...............................
5. “When will we meet again?”
He asked them.........when they would meet again .............................................
6. “Where have you been?”
The mother asked her ........where she had been .............................................
7. What are they doing?
She asked me ..................what i was doing .................................................
8. “Are you doing anything tonight?”
She asked me ..........if/ whether i was doing anything that night ..........................................
9. “Are you enjoying yourself?”
He wanted to know .......if/ whether i was enjoying myself.................................................
10. “What’s the weather like?”
She asked me .....what the weather was like................................
11. “Does Ann always go to church on Sundays?”
He wondered.........if/ whether Ann always went to church on Sundays.................................
12. “What does Frank do for a living?”
I wanted to know ............what Frank did for a living........................................
13. “Have you seen John recently?”
She asked me .......if/ whether I had seen John recently..............................................
14. “Has Debbi been working here long?”
He wanted to know.........................if/ whether Debbi had been working here/ there long..........................................
15. “Why is Maria crying?”
She wondered.......why Maria was crying...................................................................
16. “What kind of holiday has Marco had?”
We wanted to know...............................................what kind of holiday Marco had had......................
17. “Did you study hard for the exam?”
She wondered.......if/ whether I studied/ had studied hard for the exam...................................
18. “How long have you both been living there?”
They inquired.........how long we had both been living here/ there.......................
19. “Will Ted and Alice be at the party?
She asked me .......if/ whether Ted and Alice would be at the party............................................
20. What did you think of the performance yesterday?11
She asked me ............what I though/ had though of the performance the previous day......................................

Top Bottom