Banned
Banned
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười 2018
Nghệ An
thcs quynh hong
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the second sentence so that is has s similar mearning tto the first sentence one
  1. They couldn't affordto buy the house -> The house was too......................................................
  2. " Don't talk while I am explaningthe lesson " the teacher said to his students -> The teacher.................................................................................
  3. No one is going to decorate the houses before the festival. -> The houses ...............................................
  4. I haven;t seen him since I moved to Ha Noi -> The last time ....................................................................
  5. That dog keeps stealing my socks. -> The dog is ...........................................................................
  6. She eats very little because she doesn't want to put on weight. -> So as so ...............................................
  7. Peter didn't recover from his illness for two months. -> It took ..................................................................
  8. I don't play the guitar as well as he does. -> He is ...............................................................
  9. It's difficult for her to move around the yard. -> She finds ..................................................................
  10. My uncle's generosity enablled us to go on a Mediterranean cruise. -> Thanks to ......................................

Thủy Ling

Cựu Mod Sinh học
Thành viên Test
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2017
Phú Yên
trung học
Complete the second sentence so that is has s similar mearning tto the first sentence one
  1. They couldn't affordto buy the house -> The house was too......................................................
  2. " Don't talk while I am explaningthe lesson " the teacher said to his students -> The teacher.................................................................................
  3. No one is going to decorate the houses before the festival. -> The houses ...............................................
  4. I haven;t seen him since I moved to Ha Noi -> The last time ....................................................................
  5. That dog keeps stealing my socks. -> The dog is ...........................................................................
  6. She eats very little because she doesn't want to put on weight. -> So as so ...............................................
  7. Peter didn't recover from his illness for two months. -> It took ..................................................................
  8. I don't play the guitar as well as he does. -> He is ...............................................................
  9. It's difficult for her to move around the yard. -> She finds ..................................................................
  10. My uncle's generosity enablled us to go on a Mediterranean cruise. -> Thanks to ......................................

1. They couldn't afford to buy the house -> The house was too expensive for them to buy
  2. " Don't talk while I am explaning the lesson " the teacher said to his students -> The teacher asked his students not to talk while she is explaning the lesson.
  3. No one is going to decorate the houses before the festival. -> The houses aren't going to be decorated before the festival
  4. I haven;t seen him since I moved to Ha Noi -> The last time I saw him was in I moved to HN
  5. Peter didn't recover from his illness for two months. -> It took Peter two month to rehabilitate from his ill

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
  1. They couldn't affordto buy the house -> The house was too expensive to buy
  2. " Don't talk while I am explaningthe lesson " the teacher said to his students -> The teacher said to his students not to talk while he was explaningthe lesson.
  3. No one is going to decorate the houses before the festival. -> The houses isn't going to be decorated befored
  4. I haven;t seen him since I moved to Ha Noi -> The last time I saw him was before I moved to HN.
  5. That dog keeps stealing my socks. -> The dog goes on stealing my socks
  6. She eats very little because she doesn't want to put on weight. -> So as not to put on weight, she eats very little
  7. Peter didn't recover from his illness for two months. -> It took tPeter two months to recover from his illness
  8. It's difficult for her to move around the yard. -> She finds moving around the yard dificult.

Reactions: phamkimcu0ng

poke2476

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười hai 2017
Nghệ An
THCS Hùng Sơn
  1. The house was too expensive to buy
  2. The teacher said to his students not to talk while he was explaning the lesson.
  3. The houses isn't going to be decorated before
  4. The last time I saw him was before I moved to HN.
  5. The dog goes on stealing my socks
  6. So as not to put on weight, she eats very little
  7. It took Peter two months to recover from his illness
  8. She finds moving around the yard dificult

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
  • I haven;t seen him since I moved to Ha Noi -> The last time I saw him was in I moved to HN
  • I haven;t seen him since I moved to Ha Noi -> The last time I saw him was before I moved to HN.
  • The last time I saw him was before I moved to HN.
Các bạn lưu ý câu này nhé, viết lại câu 4 như sau:
The last time I saw him was when I moved to Ha Noi

Reactions: Thủy Ling

Đông Phương Thiên Thu

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười hai 2018
Hải Phòng
THPT Pạm Ngũ Lão
  1. They couldn't affordto buy the house -> The house was too expensive to buy
  2. " Don't talk while I am explaningthe lesson " the teacher said to his students -> The teacher said to his students not to talk while he was explaningthe lesson.
  3. No one is going to decorate the houses before the festival. -> The houses isn't going to be decorated befored
  4. I haven;t seen him since I moved to Ha Noi -> The last time I saw him was before I moved to HN.
  5. That dog keeps stealing my socks. -> The dog goes on stealing my socks
  6. She eats very little because she doesn't want to put on weight. -> So as not to put on weight, she eats very little
  7. Peter didn't recover from his illness for two months. -> It took tPeter two months to recover from his illness
  8. It's difficult for her to move around the yard. -> She finds moving around the yard dificult.

câu cuối thiếu is nè bn.

8.He is plays guitar better than me
10.Thanks to my uncle's[sở hữu cách nha]generosity, we were enablled to go on a Mediterranean cruise(theo mk là vậy, ko bt đúng không=)))

Last edited by a moderator:

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
Reactions: Haru Bảo Trâm
Top Bottom