Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the word given.
1. Any correspondence from the Canberra office must be dealt with before other matters. (PRIORITY)
..............................................................................................................................................................
2. I advise you not to believe what you read in the papers about me. (RELIANCE)
 .............................................................................................................................................................
3. Please inform the relevant authority at once. (DELAY)
 .............................................................................................................................................................
4. The film wasn’t as good as we expected. (COME)
 ...........................................................................................................................................................
5. Williams tried to remain impartial in the quarrel between his two cousins. (SIDES)
 ...........................................................................................................................................................

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. Any correspondence from the Canberra office must be dealt with before other matters. (PRIORITY)
 Any correspondence from the Canberra office must take priority over other matters. (được ưu tiên)
2. I advise you not to believe what you read in the papers about me. (RELIANCE)
 I advise you not to place any reliance on what...
3. Please inform the relevant authority at once. (DELAY)
 Please inform the relevant authority without delay.
4. The film wasn’t as good as we expected. (COME)
 The film didn't come up to our expectations (không đáp ứng được kỳ vọng)
5. Williams tried to remain impartial in the quarrel between his two cousins. (SIDES)
 William tried not to take sides in the quarrel... (take sides: theo phe)

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: Song_Ngu_123
Top Bottom