English THCS Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word

Mai_anh_27

Học sinh
Thành viên
25 Tháng mười một 2019
Hưng Yên
THCS Chất lượng cao Dương Phúc Tư
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the given word. You must use between THREE and EIGHT words, including the word given.

1. Did anything about his behaviour seem unusual to you? STRIKE
Did anything about his behavior........................................................................................ unusual?
2. I can barely cook a meal for myself, so I certainly couldn't cook for eight people. ALONE
I would struggle.................................................................................................. for eight people.
3. She thought she might want to buy some souvenirs so she took some extra money with her. CASE
She took some extra money with her................................................................... some souvenirs.
4. I don't care if she doesn't write to me. DIFFERENCE
It makes no........................................................................................................... in touch or not.
5. They say this company is one of the most reliable in the country. REPUTED
This company.......................................................................... of the most reliable in the country.

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Complete the second sentence so that it has a similar meaning to the first sentence, using the word given. Do not change the given word. You must use between THREE and EIGHT words, including the word given.

Did anything about his behavior........................................................................................ unusual?
2. I can barely cook a meal for myself, so I certainly couldn't cook for eight people. ALONE
I would struggle.................................................................................................. for eight people.
3. She thought she might want to buy some souvenirs so she took some extra money with her. CASE
She took some extra money with her................................................................... some souvenirs.
It makes no........................................................................................................... in touch or not.
This company.......................................................................... of the most reliable in the country.

Did anything about his behavior.............strike you as being............... unusual?
I would struggle............to cook for myself let alone.............. for eight people.
She took some extra money with her................in case she want to buy.............. some souvenirs.
It makes no.............difference to me if she keeps.............. in touch or not.
This company............is reputed to be one.............. of the most reliable in the country.
Chúc bạn học tốt^^

Sunny

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Top Bottom