supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Use the verbs from the box in to V-infmitive or V-ing to complete the sentences.
call check follow keep leave
receive send speak use work
1. My mother needs .......................... a letter to her friend in Bac Giang.
2. Mr. Vinh enjoys .......................... social media such as Facebook or YouTube.
3. She recommended .......................... to the Director of the Sales Department.
4. David decided .......................... a note to express his gratefulness to his teacher.
5. We should try .......................... in touch with friends and relatives who live far away.
6. Remember .......................... your message for spelling mistakes before you send it.
7. My brother finished ............................ on the project on communication technology two years ago.
8. Do you agree .......................... the discussion rules in this chat room?
9. Don’t hesitate .......................... me at any time if you need some help.
10. I don’t like .......................... messages using too much shorthand.

Tzuyu-chan

Học sinh tiến bộ
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
16 Tháng một 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Bạn tham khảo ;
1. My mother needs ...........to send............... a letter to her friend in Bac Giang.
2. Mr. Vinh enjoys .............following............. social media such as Facebook or YouTube.
3. She recommended .........speaking................. to the Director of the Sales Department.
4. David decided ............to receive.............. a note to express his gratefulness to his teacher.
5. We should try ...........to keep............... in touch with friends and relatives who live far away.
6. Remember ..............to check............ your message for spelling mistakes before you send it.
7. My brother finished ...........working................. on the project on communication technology two years ago.
8. Do you agree ...........to use ............... the discussion rules in this chat room?
9. Don’t hesitate(ngần ngại) ........to call .................. me at any time if you need some help.
10. I don’t like ..............leaving............ messages using too much shorthand.

Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Bạn tham khảo ;
1. My mother needs ...........to send............... a letter to her friend in Bac Giang.
2. Mr. Vinh enjoys .............following............. social media such as Facebook or YouTube.
3. She recommended .........speaking................. to the Director of the Sales Department.
4. David decided ............to receive.............. a note to express his gratefulness to his teacher.
5. We should try ...........to keep............... in touch with friends and relatives who live far away.
6. Remember ..............to check............ your message for spelling mistakes before you send it.
7. My brother finished ...........working................. on the project on communication technology two years ago.
8. Do you agree ...........to use ............... the discussion rules in this chat room?
9. Don’t hesitate(ngần ngại) ........to call .................. me at any time if you need some help.
10. I don’t like ..............leaving............ messages using too much shorthand.
Mình có một số ý kiến
2. using < Mr. Vinh thích sử dụng mạng xã hội... >
4. to leave < David quyết định để lại lời nhắn để bày tỏ lòng biết ơn đến giáo viên của mình >
10. receiving < Tôi không thích nhận được thư có nhiều tốc ký ( kiểu như viết tắt nhiều ấy ) >

Top Bottom