supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete the sentences with the words from the box. Use each word once only.
chatting discussion digital email interact
multimedia network online telephone voice
1. My father bought me a .......................... watch for birthday present.
2. One way to learn a foreign language is to .......................... with native speakers of that language.
3. This new system allows you to enjoy various .......................... and Internet options.
4. No matter where you live, if you have access to an Internet connection, you can host an .......................... store and sell to the entire world.
5. He’s building up a .......................... of acquaintances outside his office.
6. Her father always speaks in a very loud .........................., doesn’t he?
7. Minh forwarded the .......................... she received from Mary to John.
8. We need to have a serious face-to-face .......................... next week.
9. Tom spent the whole afternoon .......................... with his friends.
10. I couldn’t call you yesterday; the .......................... was out of order.

Lê Tự Đông

Prince of Mathematics
Thành viên
23 Tháng mười hai 2018
Đà Nẵng
THPT chuyên Lê Quý Đôn Đà Nẵng
Complete the sentences with the words from the box. Use each word once only.
chatting discussion digital email interact
multimedia network online telephone voice
1. My father bought me a .........digital................. watch for birthday present.
2. One way to learn a foreign language is to .............interact............. with native speakers of that language.
3. This new system allows you to enjoy various .........multimedia................. and Internet options.
4. No matter where you live, if you have access to an Internet connection, you can host an ............online.............. store and sell to the entire world.
5. He’s building up a ............network.............. of acquaintances outside his office.
6. Her father always speaks in a very loud .......voice..................., doesn’t he?
7. Minh forwarded the ...............email........... she received from Mary to John.
8. We need to have a serious face-to-face ............discussion.............. next week.
9. Tom spent the whole afternoon ...........chatting............... with his friends.
10. I couldn’t call you yesterday; the ...........telephone............... was out of order.

Top Bottom