LêmyBlink2k7

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
25 Tháng tám 2019
Thanh Hóa
fan BLACKPINK
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

. Complete sentences with TOO OR EITHER.
1. They often go to the library on Sunday afternoon. He..........................................................................................
2. Lee can speak Japanese. I..................................................................................................
3. Nam didn't see the train. Nga ..............................................................................................................
4. Linh will fly to the China next month, and he........................................................
5. The books aren't red. And the ruler...................................................................................................
6. Today is hot, and yesterday.............................................................................................
7. The boys don't smoke cigarettes and the girls..........................................................................................
8. I don't know her and he...........................................................................................................
9. I stayed at home last night, and they..............................................................................................
10. I likes eggs, and her brother............................................................................................................
các bạn giúp mình với nha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nguyễn Thị Thúy Ngần

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
8 Tháng chín 2017
Hà Tĩnh
Trường THPT Đức Thọ
. Complete sentences with TOO OR EITHER.
1. They often go to the library on Sunday afternoon. He..........................................................................................
2. Lee can speak Japanese. I..................................................................................................
3. Nam didn't see the train. Nga ..............................................................................................................
4. Linh will fly to the China next month, and he........................................................
5. The books aren't red. And the ruler...................................................................................................
6. Today is hot, and yesterday.............................................................................................
7. The boys don't smoke cigarettes and the girls..........................................................................................
8. I don't know her and he...........................................................................................................
9. I stayed at home last night, and they..............................................................................................
10. I likes eggs, and her brother............................................................................................................
các bạn giúp mình với nha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. He does, too
2. I can, too
3. Nga didn't, either
4. he will, too
5. the ruler isn't, either
6. yesterday was, too
7. the girls don't, either
8. he doesn't, either
9. they did, too
10. her brother does, too

Top Bottom