English THCS Complete each of the groups of sentences with one of the verbs below.

Tuyết Lan Nguyễn

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
21 Tháng mười 2021
Gia Lai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Complete each of the groups of sentences with one of the verbs below. Use each verb once only. burst into come into get into go into let into put into run into take into
1. The car had……the back of a bus. It was a write-off. The cost of rebuilding could…………millions of pounds They've………difficulties over finance
2. They expect to………………money when she dies. The system didn't………………use until it had been thoroughly tested. Why does his colour………………it? Surely it's not relevant.
3. I'm too fat! I can't………………these trousers any more! She won't………………college unless she works harder If you………………difficulties, let me know.
4. The children………………tears when I said they couldn't go. The engine suddenly………………flames while we were driving along. The audience………………loud applause as the curtain came down.
5. They didn't………………any details of the accident. She's had to………………hospital for an operation. He hopes to………………the navy when he's old enough.
6. I had a key, so I was able to…………(him)….……the house. We trusted him so we…………(him)…..……our secret. I don't think we should……………(him)…..…our plan. I don't trust him.
7. The boss wants to…………(her)….……the company as a junior partner. I didn't trust her enough to…………(her)………my confidence. We've called an ambulance to…………(her)….……hospital.
8. You need to………………(more effort)…………your work. It's difficult to………………(my ideas)…………words. Do you think she'll………………(more money)……….the business?

Reactions: S I M O

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Complete each of the groups of sentences with one of the verbs below. Use each verb once only. burst into come into get into go into let into put into run into take into
1. The car had…run into…the back of a bus. (đâm vào)
It was a write-off. The cost of rebuilding could…run into………millions of pounds (lên đến)
They've…run into……difficulties over finance (gặp phải khó khăn)
2. They expect to……come into…………money when she dies. (thừa hưởng)
The system didn't……come into…………use until it had been thoroughly tested. (đi vào sử dụng)
Why does his colour……come into…………it? Surely it's not relevant. (ảnh hưởng đến)
3. I'm too fat! I can't……get into…………these trousers any more! (mặc vừa)
She won't……get into…………college unless she works harder (vào đại học)
If you……get into…………difficulties, let me know. (gặp khó khăn)
4. The children……burst into…………tears when I said they couldn't go. (oà khóc)
The engine suddenly……burst into…………flames while we were driving along. (cháy bùng lên)
The audience……burst into…………loud applause as the curtain came down.
5. They didn't……go into…………any details of the accident. (đi vào chi tiết)
She's had to……go into…………hospital for an operation. (vào viện)
He hopes to…go into……………the navy when he's old enough. (tham gia vào)
6. I had a key, so I was able to……let……(him)….into……the house. (cho vào)
We trusted him so we……let……(him)….into.……our secret. (cho biết)
I don't think we should……let………(him)…into..…our plan. I don't trust him. (cho biết)
7. The boss wants to……take……(her)…into.……the company as a junior partner. (tuyển vào)
I didn't trust her enough to…take………(her)…into……my confidence. (take sb into confidence: tiết lộ bí mật với ai)
We've called an ambulance to…take………(her)….into……hospital. (đưa vào viện)
8. You need to………put………(more effort)…into………your work. (cố gắng hơn)
It's difficult to……put…………(my ideas)…into………words. (diễn đạt ý tưởng bằng câu chữ)
Do you think she'll……put…………(more money)……into….the business? (đầu tư tiền)

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom