MonMS _903

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
Hải Phòng
THPT Tiên Lãng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

XII. Combine the two sentences into one as required in the bracket.
1. I had heard that the cave was dangerous. I didn't like to visit it. (Using a perfect participle)
2.Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex is a mountainous area. It is surrounded by paddy fields and villages. (Using a participle clause)
3. The international organizations had transformed the city slums into city parks. We thanked them for that. (Using a perfect gerund)
4. They were unprepared for the fires last year. They remembered that. (Using a perfect gerund)
5. He realized that he had missed the last train. He began to walk. (Using a perfect participle)
6. Mosts tourists like buying souvenirs which are made by craftsmen in Hoi An. (Using a participle clause)
7. She said that if she passed the exam, she would attend a university. (Change into direct speech)
8. “The city would be more livable if guns were controlled better.”, said the man
(Change into reported speech)
9. It’s you who broke the vase, Tom .
→He accused Tom…………………..
10. When a stranger offers me a lift, I always say no because it is not safe. (Making a conditional sentence)
11. Phong Nha - Ke Bang is the oldest and largest tropical limestone region. It was formed about 400
million years ago. (Using a to- infinitive clause)
12. She raised $20,000 for wildlife protection. She was praised for that. (Using a perfect gerund)

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
1. I had heard that the cave was dangerous. I didn't like to visit it. (Using a perfect participle)
2.Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex is a mountainous area. It is surrounded by paddy fields and villages. (Using a participle clause)
3. The international organizations had transformed the city slums into city parks. We thanked them for that. (Using a perfect gerund)
4. They were unprepared for the fires last year. They remembered that. (Using a perfect gerund)
5. He realized that he had missed the last train. He began to walk. (Using a perfect participle)
6. Mosts tourists like buying souvenirs which are made by craftsmen in Hoi An. (Using a participle clause)
7. She said that if she passed the exam, she would attend a university. (Change into direct speech)
8. “The city would be more livable if guns were controlled better.”, said the man
9. It’s you who broke the vase, Tom .
→He accused Tom…………………..
10. When a stranger offers me a lift, I always say no because it is not safe. (Making a conditional sentence)
11. Phong Nha - Ke Bang is the oldest and largest tropical limestone region. It was formed about 400
million years ago. (Using a to- infinitive clause)
12. She raised $20,000 for wildlife protection. She was praised for that. (Using a perfect gerund)
Having heard that the cave was dangerous, I didn't like to visit it.

Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex is a mountainous area surrounded by paddy fields and villages.

We thanked the international organizations for having transformed the city slums into city parks.

They remembered having been unprepared for the fires last year.

Realizing that he had missed the last train, he began to walk.

6. Most tourists like buying souvenirs which are made by craftsmen in Hoi An. (Using a participle clause)
Most tourists like buying souvenirs made by craftsmen in Hoi An.

She said " If I pass the exam, I will attend a university"

The man said that the city would be more livable if guns were controlled better.
(câu đk loại 2&3 không thay đổi về thì nếu chuyển sang gián tiếp)

9. It’s you who broke the vase, Tom.
→He accused Tom of having broken the vase

If a stranger offers me a lift, I will always say no because it is not safe.

million years ago. (Using a to-infinitive clause)
Phong Nha - Ke Bang is the oldest and largest tropical limestone region to be formed about 400
million years ago.

Having raised $20,000 for wildlife protection, she was praised for that.

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:

-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom