English THCS Circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. According to a recent survey, most people are on good __________ with their neighbors.
A. relations B. acquaintance C. relationships D. terms
2. She acted as if she ______ a clown before.
A. has never seen B. not saw C. wouldn’t see D. had never seen
3. I can’t stop surfing the internet. I’ve been ______ on it since I bought my computer.
A. addicted B. hooked C. fixed D. enslaved
4. It was hard to ___ the temptation (sự cán dỗ) to watch the late night show even though I was so tired.
A. defy B. refuse C. resist (kháng cự) D. oppose
5. The realization of our holiday plans has had to be ______ because of my mother’s sudden illness.
A. prevented B. shelved C. expired D. lingered
6. Don’t be angry with Sue. All that she did was in good ______ .
A. hope B. belief C. idea D. faith
7. I think we can rely on Mr. Bronson’s advice. I’ve known him ages and I have already found out he has got excellent ______ in modern art.
A. fashion B. intelligence C. taste D. feeling
8. We were lucky the taxi arrived without any ______. Otherwise we wouldn’t have arrived in time for our train.
A. pause B. delay C. assure D. declare
9. We couldn’t stay long, so we only wished Mark many happy ______ of his birthday and hurried to the airport.
A. days B. returns C. moments D. regards
10. Michael was ______ with anger when he saw his car had been scratched.
A. stored B. fixed C. loaded D. filled

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
1. According to a recent survey, most people are on good __________ with their neighbors.
3. I can’t stop surfing the internet. I’ve been ______ on it since I bought my computer.
4. It was hard to ___ the temptation (sự cán dỗ) to watch the late night show even though I was so tired.
5. The realization of our holiday plans has had to be ______ because of my mother’s sudden illness.
A. prevented B. shelved C. expired D. lingered
7. I think we can rely on Mr. Bronson’s advice. I’ve known him ages and I have already found out he has got excellent ______ in modern art.
A. fashion B. intelligence C. taste D. feeling
8. We were lucky the taxi arrived without any ______. Otherwise we wouldn’t have arrived in time for our train.
A. pause B. delay C. assure D. declare
9. We couldn’t stay long, so we only wished Mark many happy ______ of his birthday and hurried to the airport.
A. days B. returns C. moments D. regards
A. stored B. fixed C. loaded D. filled
Song_Ngu_123Circle the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
be on good terms with sb: có mối quan hệ tốt với ai

hook on sth= addict to sth
A. prevented B. shelved (hoãn lại) C. expired D. lingered
in good faith : nghĩ điều mình làm là đúng đắn

A. fashion B. intelligence C. taste ( có mắt nhìn)D. feeling
A. pause B. delay(trì hoãn) C. assure D. declare
A. days B. returns(lời chúc) C. moments D. regards
A. stored B. fixed C. loaded D. filled( trần đầy)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Reactions: Song_Ngu_123
Top Bottom