English THCS Circle the letter A, B, C or D that corresponds to the word or phrase that best completes each sente

Song_Ngu_123

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng chín 2021
Hà Nam
THCS Trần Phú
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Circle the letter A, B, C or D that corresponds to the word or phrase that best completes each sentence.
1. Neil Armstrong was the first man to ___________ foot on the moon.
A. try B. step C. set D. walk
2. Thomas Edison ________ many new appliances using electricity during his long career.
A. invented B. inventing C. who invented D. was invented
3. _________ further riot to occur, the government would be forced to use its emergency powers.
A. Should B. Did C. Were D. Had
4. Jack doesn’t like ________ such gossip and fallacy in sport.
A. to take himself on B. to get himself along C. engage himself in D. indulge himself of
5. New York and Tokyo are two of the most _______ populated cities in the world.
A. greatly B. densely C. variously D. closely
6. It can take up to more than six months to _______ a man to do this specialized work.
A. raise B. train C. learn D. practise
7. The longest movie I have ever seen in this cinema ________ for three hours.
A. stayed B. got C. lasted D. spent
8. James was looking for a(n) ________ to visit that wonderful island once again.
A. opportunity B. necessity C. destiny D. possibility
9. “Who is Susan getting married to?” _ “Some guy__________ since her childhood.”
A. who she has known B. have known her C. that have known her D. she has been known
10. “I had to take a taxi from the party last night.” _ “Oh. That’s too bad. You __________ my car.”
A. could have used B. was able to use C. could be use D. can use

lehuong1104

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
1. Neil Armstrong was the first man to ___________ foot on the moon.
A. try B. step C. set D. walk
2. Thomas Edison ________ many new appliances using electricity during his long career.
A. invented B. inventing C. who invented D. was invented
3. _________ further riot to occur, the government would be forced to use its emergency powers.
A. Should B. Did C. Were D. Had
4. Jack doesn’t like ________ such gossip and fallacy in sport.
A. to take himself on B. to get himself along C. engage himself in D. indulge himself of
(câu này mình không chắc lắm, chỉ thấy có cụm "engage himself in" là hợp lý cơ mà nó lại thiếu "to")
5. New York and Tokyo are two of the most _______ populated cities in the world.
A. greatly B. densely C. variously D. closely
6. It can take up to more than six months to _______ a man to do this specialized work.
A. raise B. train C. learn D. practise
7. The longest movie I have ever seen in this cinema ________ for three hours.
A. stayed B. got C. lasted D. spent
8. James was looking for a(n) ________ to visit that wonderful island once again.
A. opportunity B. necessity C. destiny D. possibility
9. “Who is Susan getting married to?” _ “Some guy__________ since her childhood.”
A. who she has known B. have known her C. that have known her D. she has been known
10. “I had to take a taxi from the party last night.” _ “Oh. That’s too bad. You __________ my car.”
A. could have used B. was able to use C. could be use D. can use

Top Bottom