Circle the correct word

Cungbachduong

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
4 Tháng bảy 2017
Bình Phước
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Crime Does Pay, the (1) later/latest comedy from director Sam Martin, has to be one of the (2) little / least interesting films I have ever seen.The acting is terrible and the story is much (3) worse / worst than Martin's other flop, Escape. Crime Does Paywas apparently (4) more / most expensive than any other film this year, but it's hard to see where the money went. The plot concerns a gang of burglars who decide to steal the (5) more / most valuable painting in the world. Fine, except these criminals are far (6) less / least amusing than they should be. There isn't a single real laugh in the whole movie. When I saw it, even (7) younger/youngest members of the audience thought it was stupidly childish. Dean Richards, playing Scarnose, does a slightly (8) better / best job than the others, but there isn't much in it. When will Hollywood realise that as ticket prices get (9) higher / highest, more people are finding that the (10) well / best form of entertainment is to spend an evening at home with a DVD?

Nhựt Băng

Học sinh
Thành viên
12 Tháng chín 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Thpt Nguyễn Hữu Cầu
Crime Does Pay, the (1) latest comedy from director Sam Martin, has to be one of the (2) least interesting films I have ever seen.The acting is terrible and the story is much (3) worse than Martin's other flop, Escape. Crime Does Pay was apparently (4) more expensive than any other film this year, but it's hard to see where the money went. The plot concerns a gang of burglars who decide to steal the (5)most valuable painting in the world. Fine, except these criminals are far (6) less amusing than they should be. There isn't a single real laugh in the whole movie. When I saw it, even (7) younger members of the audience thought it was stupidly childish. Dean Richards, playing Scarnose, does a slightly (8) better job than the others, but there isn't much in it. When will Hollywood realise that as ticket prices get (9) higher , more people are finding that the (10) best form of entertainment is to spend an evening at home with a DVD?

Reactions: Cungbachduong

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
Crime Does Pay, the (1) later/latest comedy from director Sam Martin, has to be one of the (2) little / least interesting films I have ever seen.The acting is terrible and the story is much (3) worse / worst than Martin's other flop, Escape. Crime Does Paywas apparently (4) more / most expensive than any other film this year, but it's hard to see where the money went. The plot concerns a gang of burglars who decide to steal the (5) more / most valuable painting in the world. Fine, except these criminals are far (6) less / least amusing than they should be. There isn't a single real laugh in the whole movie. When I saw it, even (7) younger/youngest members of the audience thought it was stupidly childish. Dean Richards, playing Scarnose, does a slightly (8) better / best job than the others, but there isn't much in it. When will Hollywood realise that as ticket prices get (9) higher / highest, more people are finding that the (10) well / best form of entertainment is to spend an evening at home with a DVD?

P/s: Những từ màu đỏ là ĐÚNG. :D:D

Reactions: Cungbachduong
Top Bottom