Jennifer Lu

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Nghệ An
Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear Jay,
Thank you for inviting me to your farewell party. I know that you really want me to take part in it.
But I regret deeply that I cannot attend your party. I've just known that my cousin's wedding at the same day as your party. I'm really confused about whether to go to my cousin's wedding or to attend your farewell party. But I am a responsible family member, I finally decided to come to the wedding.
I wish that you don't get upset. At the end of the letter, I want to say that I really had a great time when we studied together. Also, I hope you will become a good student even though we don't study together
Sincerely yours,
Jennifer

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Dear Jay,
Thank you for inviting => Thanks for your invitation me to your farewell party. I know that you really want me to take part in it.
But I regret deeply that I cannot attend your party. I've just known that my cousin's wedding at the same day as your party. I'm really confused about whether to go to my cousin's wedding or to attend your farewell party. But I am a responsible family member, I finally decided to come to the wedding.
I wish that you don't get upset. At the end of the letter, I want to say that I really had a great time when we studied together. Also, I hope you will become a good student even though we don't study together
Sincerely yours,
Jennifer
- Mình chỉnh sửa một số cấu trúc câu cho hay hơn và thêm vào nha~
Dear Jay,
Thank you for inviting me to your farewell party. I know that you really want me to take part in=> join in it.
But I regret deeply to say that I cannot attend your party. I've just known that my cousin's wedding is at the same day as your party. I'm really confused=> in two minds about whether to go to my cousin's wedding or to attend your farewell party=> not. But I am a responsible family member, I finally decided=> made up my mind to come to the wedding.
I wish that you don't get=> feel upset. At the end of the letter=> Anyway, I want to say that I really had a great time when we studied together. Also=> moreover, I hope you will become a good student even though we don't study together. (Hope you and your family happy!)
Sincerely yours,
Jennifer
Học tốt!

Top Bottom