Jennifer Lu

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Nghệ An
Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear Jerry,
I’m writing this letter to say that I can’t go for a football match at the weekend.
Because there was something trouble in my aunt house, I have to take a flight to France with my family to visit her. This is the reason why I refuse and write this letter.
To make up for that, when I come home, I will give a present that I bought in France. Also, I will call Jane to go with you to the stadium. She will like it a lots. I’ll sure that.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Best wishes,
Jennifer

Cindy Phạm_2007

Giải Nhì event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2021
Lâm Đồng
HOCMAI FORUM
Dear Jerry,
I’m writing this letter to say that I can’t go for a football match at the weekend.
Because there was something trouble in my aunt house, I have to take a flight to France with my family to visit her. This is the reason why I refuse and write this letter.
To make up for that, when I come home, I will give a present that I bought in France. Also, I will call Jane to go with you to the stadium. She will like it a lots. I’ll sure that.
Best wishes,
Jennifer
Dear Jerry,
I’m writing this letter to say that I can’t go for -> to a football match at the weekend.
Because there was something -> some trouble in my aunt -> aunt's (tính từ sở hữu) house, I have to take a flight to France with my family to visit her. This is the reason why I refuse and write this letter.
To make up for that, when I come home, I will give a present that I bought in France. Also, I will call Jane to go with you to the stadium. She will like it a lots -> lot (chỉ có lots of mới thêm s thôi). I’ll sure that.
Best wishes,
Jennifer
Không biết có sai sót gì, mong được góp ý ^^

ohyeah97

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
6 Tháng mười 2014
Hà Nội
Trường học con cá :V
Câu này mình nghĩ nên để là The football match thay cho A football match vì cả hai đều biết về trận bóng rồi, nó cụ thể
This is the reason why I refuse and write this letter
còn câu này thì mình nghĩ là That's why i write this letters cho nó ngắn gọn

Reactions: Phạm Tùng

Nguyễn Linh_2006

Cựu Mod Hóa
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2018
Nam Định
THPT chuyên Lê Hồng Phong
Dear Jerry,
Best wishes,
Jennifer
Dear Jerry,
I’m writing this letter to say that I can’t go ==> sorry for not going to a football match at the weekend.
Because there was something ==> some trouble ==> problems in my aunt's house, I have to take a flight to France with my family to visit her. This is the reason why I refuse and write this letter. ==> refuse your invitation.
To make up for that, when I come home, I will give a present that I bought in France. Also, I will call to Jane to go with you to the stadium ==> go to the stadium with you. She will like it a lots. I’ll sure that. ==> I sure that she will like it a lot.
Best wishes,
Jennifer

Top Bottom