Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) in the box provided.
1. _________ as the representative at the conference, she felt extremely proud of herself.
A. Be chosen B. Having been chosen C. On choosing D. Having chosen
2. I didn't _____ my stepmother at first, but after a while we grew closer.
A. take to B. look up C. look forward D. come across
3. My boss is angry with me. I didn't do all the work that I ______ last week.
A. should do B. should have done C. must have done D. might have done
4. Mary was born and brought up in this area and knows it like the _____
A. nose on her face B. tip of the tongue C. back of her hand D. hair on her head
5. A curriculum that ignores ethnic tensions, racial antagonisms, cultural _____ and religious differences is not relevant.
A. contacts B. barriers C. diversity D. levels
6. Elizabeth explained during the meeting that it was a _____ of what should have priority.
A. belief B. fact C. possibility D. question
7. The effects of literacy often extend _____ personal benefits.
A. after B. beneath C. over D. beyond
8. I can’t give you a detailed description of the woman, as I only _____ at her briefly.
A. gazed B. glared C. stared D. glanced
9. This cheese isn't fit for eating. It's _____ all over after lying in the bin for so long.
A. moldy B. rusty C. spoiled D. sour
10. Paul asked Maria to _____ him to the dentist's, because he didn't want to go by himself.
A. interfere B. join C. unify D. accompany
11. Mr. Jones knew who had won the contest, but he kept it under his ______ until it was announced publicly.
A. umbrella B. cap C. hat D. tongue
12. Larry was so _____ in his novel that he forgot about his dinner cooking in the oven.
A. absorbed B. attracted C. drawn D. obliged
13. My older brother is extremely fond of astronomy, he seems to ______ a lot of pleasure from observing the stars.
A. possess B. seize C. reach D. derive

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) in the box provided.
1. _________ as the representative at the conference, she felt extremely proud of herself.
A. Be chosen B. Having been chosen C. On choosing D. Having chosen
A. take to B. look up C. look forward D. come across
A. should do B. should have done C. must have done D. might have done
A. nose on her face B. tip of the tongue C. back of her hand D. hair on her head
5. A curriculum that ignores ethnic tensions, racial antagonisms, cultural _____ and religious differences is not relevant.
A. contacts B. barriers C. diversity D. levels
6. Elizabeth explained during the meeting that it was a _____ of what should have priority.
A. after B. beneath C. over D. beyond
8. I can’t give you a detailed description of the woman, as I only _____ at her briefly.
A. gazed B. glared C. stared D. glanced
9. This cheese isn't fit for eating. It's _____ all over after lying in the bin for so long.
A. moldy B. rusty C. spoiled D. sour
10. Paul asked Maria to _____ him to the dentist's, because he didn't want to go by himself.
A. interfere B. join C. unify D. accompany
11. Mr. Jones knew who had won the contest, but he kept it under his ______ until it was announced publicly.
A. umbrella B. cap C. hat D. tongue
12. Larry was so _____ in his novel that he forgot about his dinner cooking in the oven.
A. absorbed B. attracted C. drawn D. obliged
13. My older brother is extremely fond of astronomy, he seems to ______ a lot of pleasure from observing the stars.
A. possess B. seize C. reach D. derive
Zelly NguyễnChoose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write your answer (A, B, C or D) in the box provided.
A. Be chosen B. Having been chosen( hiện tại phân từ) C. On choosing D. Having chosen
A. take to( thích, có thiện cảm với ai đó) B. look up C. look forward D. come across
A. should do B. should have done C. must have done( đáng nhẽ ra phải làm) D. might have done
A. nose on her face B. tip of the tongue C. back of her hand( quen thuộc) D. hair on her head
A. contacts B. barriers C. diversity( đa dạng) D. levels
A. after B. beneath C. over D. beyond( trên cả)
A. gazed B. glared C. stared D. glanced( liếc qua)
A. mouldy ( bị mốc) B. rusty C. spoiled D. sour
A. interfere B. join C. unify D. accompany( đi cùng)
A. umbrella B. cap C. hat( giữ bí mật) D. tongue
A. absorbed( bị thu hút) B. attracted C. drawn D. obliged
A. possess B. seize C. reach D. derive( thu được )
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom