Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write A, B, C or D in your answers
10. Henry: " ……………. "

John: "Nothing."

A. What do you do? B. What's new? C. How are you? D. Are you a newcomer?

11. The company has just got a big order and the workers are working round the ……………….

A. day B. clock C. hour D. night

12. ……………. long, I'm sure you will be speaking English ………………. a native speaker.

A. After/ like B. Before/ like C. After/ with D. Before/ with

13. I know you’re annoyed, but you must try to control your ….………….. .

A. blood B. storm C. explosion D. temper

14. Everyone in our family says best wishes to …………….. in the early morning of the first day

of the New Year.

A. ourselves B. themselves C. one another D. the others

15. You will have to go for an interview tomorrow, but don't worry. It's just a …………… .

A. form B. format C. formation D. formality

16. Good restaurants serving traditional English food are very hard to ………………… .

A. come into B. come by C. come to D. come at

17. Do you need to give your speech another ..................... or do you already know it by heart?

A. break-down B. check-up C. run-through D. mix-up

18. Mr. Jones knew who had won the contest, but he kept it under his ………………. until it was

announced publicly.

A. cap B. tongue C. hat D. umbrella

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Choose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write A, B, C or D in your answers

11. The company has just got a big order and the workers are working round the ……………….

12. ……………. long, I'm sure you will be speaking English ………………. a native speaker.

13. I know you’re annoyed, but you must try to control your ….………….. .

14. Everyone in our family says best wishes to …………….. in the early morning of the first day

of the New Year.

15. You will have to go for an interview tomorrow, but don't worry. It's just a …………… .

A. form B. format C. formation D. formality

16. Good restaurants serving traditional English food are very hard to ………………… .

A. come into B. come by C. come to D. come at

17. Do you need to give your speech another ..................... or do you already know it by heart?

A. break-down B. check-up C. run-through D. mix-up

18. Mr. Jones knew who had won the contest, but he kept it under his ………………. until it was

announced publicly.

Zelly NguyễnChoose the best answer to complete each of the following sentences. Write A, B, C or D in your answers

11. The company has just got a big order and the workers are working round the ……………….(suốt ngày đêm)

12. ……………. long(Không lâu), I'm sure you will be speaking English ………………. a native speaker.

13. I know you’re annoyed, but you must try to control your ….………….. .(kiềm chế cơn giận)

of the New Year.

A. form B. format C. formation D. formality(hình thức)

A. come into B. come by (bắt gặp) C. come to D. come at

A. break-down B. check-up ( kiểm tra)C. run-through D. mix-up

18. Mr. Jones knew who had won the contest, but he kept it under his ……………….(giữ bí mật) until it was

announced publicly.

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom