English THPT Choose the correct answer:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the correct answer:

1. I wrote to my bank manager ........ to getting a loan. A. in the hope B. on the question C. with the aim D. with a view
2. I’m happy to report that our two-week vacation was ....... perfect. A. absolute B. very C. just D. only
3. He looks like he’s going to recover, but the doctor says it’s ...... to tell. A. sooner than B. sooner C. soon enough D. too soon
4. We need guaranteed financial ....... before we can even start the design work.
A. agreement B. backing C. independence D. abundance
5. The information ...... all of you, so please pay attention. A. concerns B. is concerned about C. is concerned by D. is of concern
6. The boss is making a mistake. Of the three assistants he’s hired, ........ has any experience.
A. who none of them B. not one of them C. neither of whom D. none of whom
7. If we leave now, we’ll get to the airport with plenty of ....... . A. spared time B. spare time C. time to spare D. time that spares
8. Once ...... a time there was a king so selfish that no princess would agree to become his wife. A. of B. at C. upon D. within
9. A sharp frost ........ the beginning of winter. A. advertised B. predicted C. showed D. heralded
10. The worst thing about traveling for so many weeks is not having ....... .
A. home-cooking meals B. cooking meals at home C. meals cooking at home D. home-cooked meals

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An

1. I wrote to my bank manager ........ to getting a loan. A. in the hope B. on the question C. with the aim D. with a view
2. I’m happy to report that our two-week vacation was ....... perfect. A. absolute B. very C. just D. only
3. He looks like he’s going to recover, but the doctor says it’s ...... to tell. A. sooner than B. sooner C. soon enough D. too soon
4. We need guaranteed financial ....... before we can even start the design work.
A. agreement B. backing C. independence D. abundance
5. The information ...... all of you, so please pay attention. A. concerns B. is concerned about C. is concerned by D. is of concern
6. The boss is making a mistake. Of the three assistants he’s hired, ........ has any experience.
7. If we leave now, we’ll get to the airport with plenty of ....... . A. spared time B. spare time C. time to spare D. time that spares
8. Once ...... a time there was a king so selfish that no princess would agree to become his wife. A. of B. at C. upon D. within
9. A sharp frost ........ the beginning of winter. A. advertised B. predicted C. showed D. heralded
A. home-cooking meals B. cooking meals at home C. meals cooking at home D. home-cooked meals

1. I wrote to my bank manager ........ to getting a loan. A. in the hope B. on the question C. with the aim D. with a view ( với mục đich)
A. agreement B. backing( sự hỗ trợ) C. independence D. abundance
5. The information ...... all of you, so please pay attention. A. concerns(liên quan) B. is concerned about C. is concerned by D. is of concern
7. If we leave now, we’ll get to the airport with plenty of ....... . A. spared time B. spare time( thời gian rảnh) C. time to spare D. time that spares
Once upon a time: ngày xủa ngày xưa
9. A sharp frost ........ the beginning of winter. A. advertised B. predicted C. showed D. heralded( (báo hiệu)
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:

-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom