Zelly Nguyễn

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2021
Hưng Yên
THCS Nam Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I will use this example to _______ my point more effectively.
A. portray B. illustrate C. depict D. sketch
2. Jason is a very capable individual, not only is he exceptionally good at _______ his own business but he is also involved in a lot of charity work.
A. doing B. making C. running D. operating
3. As a(n) _______ you receive most of your training on the job while working for an employer who helps you learn the necessary skills for a particular trade.
A. exchange student B. apprentice C. instructor D. collaborator
4. If he accepted the promotion, it would involve him being _______ to the head offices in France.
A. transformed B. transported C. transferred D. transmitted
5. The salary of a computer programmer can be _______ a teacher.
A. as twice much as B. as much as twice of
C. twice as higher as that D. twice as high as that of
6. The paintings, _______ depictions of still life, contained allegorical symbolism.
A. most of them were B. they were mostly C. most of which were D. the most were.
7. I bought this grammar book _______ I could go over all the things we have studied this year
A. so that B. that C. so far as D. seeing that
8. Jenny had changed so much that _______ anyone recognized her.
A. hardly B. not C. almost D. nearly
9. She _______ drive to the station every day but then she suddenly decided to walk instead.
A. has used to B. was using to C. was used to D. used to
10. It is said that at that time valuable artifacts _______ on the black market for more than one hundred thousand Euros a piece.
A. were selling B. had been selling C. were being sold D. had sold

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. I will use this example to _______ my point more effectively.
A. portray B. illustrate C. depict D. sketch
2. Jason is a very capable individual, not only is he exceptionally good at _______ his own business but he is also involved in a lot of charity work.
A. doing B. making C. running D. operating
3. As a(n) _______ you receive most of your training on the job while working for an employer who helps you learn the necessary skills for a particular trade.
A. exchange student B. apprentice C. instructor D. collaborator
4. If he accepted the promotion, it would involve him being _______ to the head offices in France.
A. transformed B. transported C. transferred D. transmitted
5. The salary of a computer programmer can be _______ a teacher.
A. as twice much as B. as much as twice of
C. twice as higher as that D. twice as high as that of
6. The paintings, _______ depictions of still life, contained allegorical symbolism.
A. most of them were B. they were mostly C. most of which were D. the most were.
7. I bought this grammar book _______ I could go over all the things we have studied this year
A. so that B. that C. so far as D. seeing that
8. Jenny had changed so much that _______ anyone recognized her.
A. hardly B. not C. almost D. nearly
9. She _______ drive to the station every day but then she suddenly decided to walk instead.
A. has used to B. was using to C. was used to D. used to
10. It is said that at that time valuable artifacts _______ on the black market for more than one hundred thousand Euros a piece.
A. were selling B. had been selling C. were being sold D. had sold

Chúc bạn học tốt!
Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo thêm topic sau để rèn kỹ năng:
Reading Made Easy

Top Bottom