English THPT Choose the best answer

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer

1. People can make themselves walk on nails or through fire. It’s a question of mind over ....... .
A. body B. material C. matter D. facts
2. Who needs more than the ....... necessities of life ? A. naked B. pure C. sole D. bare
3. I was told yesterday that the car had been fixed but it’s broken down ....... again. A. even B. still C. yet D. right
4. When his alarm went off, he shut it off and slept for ...... 15 minutes. A. another B. others C. other D. the other
5. Could you give an extra ........ of milk for me, please ? A. bar B. slice C. carton D. packet
6. Diseases began spreading in the ....... of the disaster. A. wake B. awareness C. place D. way
7. China is one of the most ....... populated areas in the world. A. wastefully B. perfectly C. densely D. completely
8. You’ve had a ....... escape. I thought you never get away from him. A. near B. close C. short D. narrow
9. It is hard to get ....... him; he is such an aggressive man. A. by B. on with C. into D. over to
10. ......... his advice, I would never have got a job. A. Except B. Apart from C. But for D. If
11. You should stop working too hard ........ you’ll get sick. A. or else B. if C. in case D. whereas
12. ........ anything suspicious arise, please let me know at once. A. Should B. Would C. Can D. Did
13. We are considering having ....... for the coming New Year. A. redecorated our flat B. to redecorate our flat
C. our flat to be redecorated D. our flat redecorated
14. We must send ........ Aid to the refugees. A. Humanism B. Human C. Humanitarian D. Humane
15. I ...... our teacher tomorrow, so I’ll give him your note. A. have seen B. was going to see C. shall have seen D. am seeing

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. People can make themselves walk on nails or through fire. It’s a question of mind over ....... .
A. body B. material C. matter D. facts
mind over matter: dùng sức mạnh ý chí để vượt qua vấn đề

2. Who needs more than the ....... necessities of life ? A. naked B. pure C. sole D. bare
bare necessities: những thứ cần thiết nhất

3. I was told yesterday that the car had been fixed but it’s broken down ....... again. A. even B. still C. yet D. right
4. When his alarm went off, he shut it off and slept for ...... 15 minutes. A. another B. others C. other D. the other
5. Could you give an extra ........ of milk for me, please ? A. bar B. slice C. carton D. packet
6. Diseases began spreading in the ....... of the disaster. A. wake B. awareness C. place D. way
in the wake of sth: happening after or as a result of an event
7. China is one of the most ....... populated areas in the world. A. wastefully B. perfectly C. densely D. completely
8. You’ve had a ....... escape. I thought you never get away from him. A. near B. close C. short D. narrow
a narrow escape: trốn thoát trong gang tấc
9. It is hard to get ....... him; he is such an aggressive man. A. by B. on with C. into D. over to
10. ......... his advice, I would never have got a job. A. Except B. Apart from C. But for D. If
11. You should stop working too hard ........ you’ll get sick. A. or else B. if C. in case D. whereas
12. ........ anything suspicious arise, please let me know at once. A. Should B. Would C. Can D. Did
13. We are considering having ....... for the coming New Year. A. redecorated our flat B. to redecorate our flat
C. our flat to be redecorated D. our flat redecorated
to have sth done: thuê ai làm gì

14. We must send ........ Aid to the refugees. A. Humanism B. Human C. Humanitarian D. Humane
15. I ...... our teacher tomorrow, so I’ll give him your note. A. have seen B. was going to see C. shall have seen D. am seeing

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom