Ngoại ngữ choose the best answer

Hiệphuhi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. A plane with an engine on fire approached the runway . (watch)_____it(land)______ was frightening. there could have been a terrible accident
2.the customs officer opened the suitcase (see)_____if anything illegal was being brought into the country
3. i was enjoying my book but i stopped (read)____ (watch)_____ a program on tv

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1. A plane with an engine on fire approached the runway . (watch)__Watching___it(land)___landing___ was frightening. there could have been a terrible accident
2.the customs officer opened the suitcase (see)__to see___if anything illegal was being brought into the country
3. i was enjoying my book but i stopped (read)__reading__ (watch)___to watch__ a program on tv

Hiệphuhi

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
19 Tháng bảy 2017
Hà Nội
1. A plane with an engine on fire approached the runway . (watch)__Watching___it(land)___landing___ was frightening. there could have been a terrible accident
2.the customs officer opened the suitcase (see)__to see___if anything illegal was being brought into the country
3. i was enjoying my book but i stopped (read)__reading__ (watch)___to watch__ a program on tv
read +to do something à bạn giải thích mình câu đầu vs

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
1/ Watching it landing có thể xem là 1 danh từ, cái việc quan sát máy bay hạ cánh là 1 điều đáng sợ (V-ing có thể dùng như 1 danh từ)

3/ Stop doing something to do another thing

Top Bottom