English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chọn đáp án đúng:
1. I have been reading ......the history of English language teaching recently.
A. out over B. on with C. up on D. in for
2. The book was marvellously .......and it was a joy to read. A. stylistic B. tedious C. well-written D. wonderful
3. His ankle injury ......him greatly, causing him to be absent from The Australia Open Tournament.
A. infected B. effected C. affected D. offended
4. Thousands of fans ......out into the streets to celebrate their team’s historical victory. A. gathered B. rushed C. pulled D. made
5. Possessing many players excellent at heading ball, the team is really strong in the ....... .
A. atmosphere B. air C. height D. altitude
6. When the opposition put us under pressure, we just went to ....... . A. parts B. debris C. crumbs D. pieces

7. She’s more interested in job .......than in making a lot of money. A. contentment B. satisfaction C. enjoyment D. pleasure
8. We were working overtime to cope with a sudden .......in demand. A. surge B. boost C. impetus D. thrust
9. Do you know anywhere where I can ......a decent guide book?
A. make up for B. take over C. catch up with D. get hold of
10. Being the school bully, he was in the teacher’s .......books. A. black B. white C. red D. yellow
11. He spends most of his spare time with his .......stuck in a book. A. eys B. face C. mind D. nose
12. Even the ......characters in the book are really interesting. A. less B. minor C. small D. tiny
13. All that writer’s books have received glowing ....... . A. revisions B. receptions C. criticisms D. reviews
14. A great novel had a good plot and a ....... . A. meaning B. message C. significance D. communication
15. I’m afraid the novel didn’t really succeed in ......my attention. A. holding B. keeping C. getting D. pulling
16. If you need to find some information in a non-fiction book, look it up in the ...... . A. index B. catalogue C. diary D. atlas

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
Chọn đáp án đúng:
1. I have been reading ......the history of English language teaching recently.
A. out over B. on with C. up on D. in for
2. The book was marvellously .......and it was a joy to read. A. stylistic B. tedious C. well-written D. wonderful
3. His ankle injury ......him greatly, causing him to be absent from The Australia Open Tournament.
A. infected B. effected C. affected D. offended
4. Thousands of fans ......out into the streets to celebrate their team’s historical victory. A. gathered B. rushed C. pulled D. made
5. Possessing many players excellent at heading ball, the team is really strong in the ....... .
A. atmosphere B. air C. height D. altitude
6. When the opposition put us under pressure, we just went to ....... . A. parts B. debris C. crumbs D. pieces

7. She’s more interested in job .......than in making a lot of money. A. contentment B. satisfaction C. enjoyment D. pleasure
8. We were working overtime to cope with a sudden .......in demand. A. surge B. boost C. impetus D. thrust
9. Do you know anywhere where I can ......a decent guide book?
A. make up for B. take over C. catch up with D. get hold of
10. Being the school bully, he was in the teacher’s .......books. A. black B. white C. red D. yellow
11. He spends most of his spare time with his .......stuck in a book. A. eys B. face C. mind D. nose
12. Even the ......characters in the book are really interesting. A. less B. minor C. small D. tiny
13. All that writer’s books have received glowing ....... . A. revisions B. receptions C. criticisms D. reviews
14. A great novel had a good plot and a ....... . A. meaning B. message C. significance D. communication
15. I’m afraid the novel didn’t really succeed in ......my attention. A. holding B. keeping C. getting D. pulling
16. If you need to find some information in a non-fiction book, look it up in the ...... . A. index B. catalogue C. diary D. atlas
Uyên Phan7311. C (read up on: nghiên cứu)
2. C
3. C
4. B (rush out: đổ ra ngoài)
5. A (?)
6. D (go to pieces: trở nên căng thẳng)
7. B (sự thoả mãn)
8. A (tăng)
9. D (tìm thấy)
10. A (sổ đen)
11. D
12. B (phụ)
13. D (nhiệt tình tán thưởng)
14. B
15. C
16. A (phụ lục)

Bạn tham khảo nhé. Chúc bạn học tốt!

Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo topic sau để luyện thêm về phrasal verb nhé: https://diendan.hocmai.vn/threads/luyen-tap-phrasal-verbs.848821/

Last edited:
Reactions: S I M O
Top Bottom