English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Chọn đáp án đúng:

1. Sue has such ......... . I can’t believe that she’s really 60 years old ! A. a young looking B. an outward appearance
C. a youthful appearance D. young appearances
2. Come on, children ! ............. time to get up ! A. There is B. It is high C. What is D. This is
3. We’re so ........... under with work at the moment – it’s awful. A. iced B. rained C. snowed D. fogged
4. Joining a swimming club ........... , but I didn’t really fancy the idea. A. was suggested me B. suggested to me
C. was being suggested me D. was suggested to me
5. The job requires certain .......... . You have to be good at operating computers and dealing with people.
A. qualifications B. skills C. techniques D. knowledge
6. Look, I .......... it all back. I should never have spoken like that. A. take B. put C. call D. give
7. Paul has turned .......... since his mother got over her illness. A. down his life B. back to life
C. over a new leaf D. a new lease of life
8. Politicians frequently .......... a lot of criticism. A. come in for B. come out in C. catch up with D. get up to
9. My brother has .......... a fortune by buying and selling companies. A. gained B. earned C. won D. made
10. Even if you are rich, you should save some money for a ....... day. A. windy B. cloudy C. snowy D. rainy
11. I have no idea how to ....... this kind of business. A. make B. run C. take D. turn
12. The sixth time he called me at night was the ....... . A. lost cause B. touch and go C. last straw D. hot air
13. Imagine the Internet ...... created. Our lives would be so different, don’t you think?
A. weren’t B. hadn’t been C. not being D. to not have been
14. ....... I’d like to help you out, I’m afraid I just haven’t got any spare money. A. Even B. Despite C. Try as D. Much as
15. If only people in our grandparents’ generation ....... the opportunities that we take for granted nowadays.
A. could have B. would have had C. had had D. have had

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Chọn đáp án đúng:

1. Sue has such ......... . I can’t believe that she’s really 60 years old ! A. a young looking B. an outward appearance
C. a youthful appearance D. young appearances
2. Come on, children ! ............. time to get up ! A. There is B. It is high C. What is D. This is
3. We’re so ........... under with work at the moment – it’s awful. A. iced B. rained C. snowed D. fogged
4. Joining a swimming club ........... , but I didn’t really fancy the idea. A. was suggested me B. suggested to me
5. The job requires certain .......... . You have to be good at operating computers and dealing with people.
6. Look, I .......... it all back. I should never have spoken like that. A. take B. put C. call D. give
7. Paul has turned .......... since his mother got over her illness. A. down his life B. back to life
8. Politicians frequently .......... a lot of criticism. A. come in for B. come out in C. catch up with D. get up to
9. My brother has .......... a fortune by buying and selling companies. A. gained B. earned C. won D. made
10. Even if you are rich, you should save some money for a ....... day. A. windy B. cloudy C. snowy D. rainy
11. I have no idea how to ....... this kind of business. A. make B. run C. take D. turn
12. The sixth time he called me at night was the ....... . A. lost cause B. touch and go C. last straw D. hot air
13. Imagine the Internet ...... created. Our lives would be so different, don’t you think?
14. ....... I’d like to help you out, I’m afraid I just haven’t got any spare money. A. Even B. Despite C. Try as D. Much as
15. If only people in our grandparents’ generation ....... the opportunities that we take for granted nowadays.
1. Sue has such ......... . I can’t believe that she’s really 60 years old ! A. a young looking( adj-looking(adj) trông như thế nào) B. an outward appearance((vẻ bề ngoài)
C. a youthful appearance(một vẻ ngoài trẻ, thường là trẻ hơn tuổi) D. young appearances(những diện mạo trẻ)
  • be snowed under :to have more things, especially work, than you feel able to deal with
  • take it back: rút lại lời nói
  • turn over a new leaf: to change your way of life to become a better, more responsible person
8. Politicians frequently .......... a lot of criticism. A. come in for((chịu nhiều (chỉ trích)) B. come out in C. catch up with D. get up to
  • make a fortune: làm ra tiền
10. Even if you are rich, you should save some money for a ....... day. A. windy B. cloudy C. snowy
  • save money for a rainy day: to save something, especially money, for a time when you will really need it
11. I have no idea how to ....... this kind of business. A. make B. run( (vận hành) C. take D. turn
12. The sixth time he called me at night was the ....... . A. lost cause B. touch and go C. last straw( (cọng rơm đè chết lạc đà/ giọt nước tràn ly) D. hot air
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:

-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom