tudu._.1995

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bắc Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Question 9: I don’t know if Julie is really sick, or she is just ______. She knows clearly that I am expecting her.
A. pulling my leg B. calling it a day
C. putting her back up D. lifting her finger
Question 10: She went on and on about how she admired his work – laid it on a bit ______, if you ask me.
A. sticky B. soft C. sick D. thick
Question 11: Anna is a nervous child and she’s very ______ of strangers.
A. frightened B. petrified C. horrified D. terrified
Question 12: I tried to ______ for my misunderstanding her by sending her a bunch of flowers.
A. make do B. make amends C. make light D. make over
Question 13: The snow-storm is really playing ______ with rush-hour traffic.
A. along B. cat and mouse C. havoc D. trick
Question 14: Only a generation ago, the computer was ______ unknown to most people.
A. credibly B. considerably C. unmistakably D. virtually
Question 15: Journalists received a ______ warning not to go anywhere near the battleship.
A. strict B. firm C. stern D. hard
Question 16: After hours of being questioned, he finally ______ to committing the crime.
A. confided B. intimated C. confessed D. disclosed
Question 17: A fire must have a readily available supply of oxygen. ______, it will stop burning.
A. Consequently B. Furthermore C. Otherwise D. However
Question 18: ______ as taste is really a composite sense made up of both taste and smell.
A. That we refer to B. What we refer to C. To which we refer D. What do we refer to
Question 19: ______ the increasing depletion of the Earth resources, it’s vital to recycle on a wider scale than we do at present.
A. Given B. In spite of C. Irrespective of D. Providing
Question 20: ______ the two sisters, Mary is ______.
A. Of – the prettier B. Between – the prettiest
C. Of – prettier D. Between – the prettier

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
Question 9: I don’t know if Julie is really sick, or she is just ______. She knows clearly that I am expecting her.
A. pulling my leg = lừa B. calling it a day = dừng lại
C. putting her back up D. lifting her finger

Question 10: She went on and on about how she admired his work – laid it on a bit ______, if you ask me.
A. sticky B. soft C. sick = (cả câu nghĩa là) tâng bốc D. thick

Question 11: Anna is a nervous child and she’s very ______ of strangers.
A. frightened B. petrified C. horrified D. terrified = rất sợ
Cả ABD đều cùng nghĩa và đi với of luôn ạ (Xock) (Random một cái nhé)

Question 12: I tried to ______ for my misunderstanding her by sending her a bunch of flowers.
A. make do B. make amends = bù đắp C. make light D. make over

Question 13: The snow-storm is really playing ______ with rush-hour traffic.
A. along B. cat and mouse C. havoc = khiến cái gì thêm khó khăn D. trick

Question 14: Only a generation ago, the computer was ______ unknown to most people.
A. credibly B. considerably C. unmistakably D. virtually = almost

Question 15: Journalists received a ______ warning not to go anywhere near the battleship.
A. strict B. firm C. stern = nghiêm khắc D. hard

Question 16: After hours of being questioned, he finally ______ to committing the crime.
A. confided = thổ lộ B. intimated = nói rõ ràng C. confessed = thú nhận D. disclosed (that/sth) = tiết lộ

Question 17: A fire must have a readily available supply of oxygen. ______, it will stop burning.
A. Consequently B. Furthermore C. Otherwise = nếu không thì D. However

Question 18: ______ as taste is really a composite sense made up of both taste and smell.
A. That we refer to B. What we refer to C. To which we refer D. What do we refer to

Question 19: ______ the increasing depletion of the Earth resources, it’s vital to recycle on a wider scale than we do at present.
A. Given = căn cứ trên B. In spite of = mặc dù C. Irrespective of = không đề cập đến D. Providing

Question 20: ______ the two sisters, Mary is ______.
A. Of – the prettier B. Between – the prettiest
C. Of – prettier D. Between – the prettier

Tham khảo lý thuyết tại đây

Top Bottom