Ngoại ngữ Chọn đáp án đúng

nhutran_21

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng tám 2017
Quảng Nam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

i. Read the following passage and choose the best answers.

Dear Jean,

I’m sorry I (1) _________to you lately, but I have been working hard. When I (2) _________your last letter. I was acting in a play at school, and when I finished that I went on a holiday with some friends. I intended(3)_________you a postcard, but I forgot to take your address with me. How are you getting (4) _________at college? You didn’t (5) _________much about this in your letter. I hope you still like it and don’t work all the time! I’m starting work in London after I (6) _________school in July, and I want to see you then. Do you still want to come and stay (7) _________a few days? I know you are busy, but by the time your term (8) _________, I’ll have started my job. I’ve done so (9) _________things lately! I’ve just learned to drive and my parents sometimes lend me their car, so I often go out with friends. (10) _________I’ll drive to Birmingham and see you one day.

1. A. not write B. haven’t written C. don’t write D. didn’t write

2. A. received B. have received C. receive D. to receive

3. A. sending B. send C. to send D. sent

4. A. up B. over C. on D. with

5. A. talk B. tell C. say D. chat

6. A. leave B. left C. leaved D. leaving

7. A. for B. at C. in D. out

8. A. finished B. finishing C. to finish D. finishes

9. A. much B. many C. a lot D. lots of

10. A. May be B. May being C. Maybe D. May I be

TajSaker

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
23 Tháng sáu 2017
Dear Jean,

I’m sorry I (1) _________to you lately, but I have been working hard. When I (2) _________your last letter. I was acting in a play at school, and when I finished that I went on a holiday with some friends. I intended(3)_________you a postcard, but I forgot to take your address with me. How are you getting (4) _________at college? You didn’t (5) _________much about this in your letter. I hope you still like it and don’t work all the time! I’m starting work in London after I (6) _________school in July, and I want to see you then. Do you still want to come and stay (7) _________a few days? I know you are busy, but by the time your term (8) _________, I’ll have started my job. I’ve done so (9) _________things lately! I’ve just learned to drive and my parents sometimes lend me their car, so I often go out with friends. (10) _________I’ll drive to Birmingham and see you one day.

1. A. not write B. haven’t written C. don’t write D. didn’t write

2. A. received B. have received C. receive D. to receive

3. A. sending B. send C. to send D. sent

4. A. up B. over C. on D. with

5. A. talk B. tell C. say D. chat

6. A. leave B. left C. leaved D. leaving

7. A. for B. at C. in D. out

8. A. finished B. finishing C. to finish D. finishes

9. A. much B. many C. a lot D. lots of

10. A. May be B. May being C. Maybe D. May I be

Top Bottom