Ngoại ngữ chọn đáp án đúng

nhutran_21

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng tám 2017
Quảng Nam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. (Plastic bags / Banana leaves / Glass bottles / Tins and cans) are easy to dissolve.

2. The red flag with a yellow star in the centre is the (nation / international / national / nationally) flag of Vietnam.

3. Tell me the (cause / reason / proof / possibility) why you come here late.

4. Australia is one of the (speaking English / spoken English / English spoken / English speaking) countries.

5. English is used as an access (to / for / into / toward) world scholarship and world trade.

6. I enjoy living in the countryside (because / although / so that / when) the air here is very quiet.

7. What (happens / will happen / would happen / should happen) if there (was / were / is / had been) a serious nuclear accident?

8. The boy (is sitting / sitting / sits / sat) next to me is very good at English.

9. We spent (whole / all the / the whole / whole of the) day sunbathing with our family.

10. (Most / The most of / Most of / Most out of) my friends were unsuccessful at the job interviews.

11. It was not (expected / expecting / expectative / expectation) to finish that work before 5 o’clock.

12. It was very difficult for you getting acquainted (to a foreign / with a foreigner / with a foreign / to a foreigner) if you can’t speak his native language.

13. We should do some thing to protect water from being polluted (if / whether / or / unless) we will have nothing to drink in the future.

14. Hurry up! They’ve only got (a few / a little / a lot of / plenty of) seats left.

15. I hope he doesn’t keep us (to wait / waiting / for waiting / wait)

16. Those were the days (that / of which / about which / when) we were very happy.

17. I turn down the job (because / because of / although / despite) the atractive salary.

18. The scientists and engineers have become key figures in our modern (industry / industrial / industrialize / industrialization) society.
GIÚP MÌNH VS NHA :((((((((

Yêu HM

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
27 Tháng hai 2017
Bình Thuận
THCS Chợ Lầu
1. (Plastic bags / Banana leaves / Glass bottles / Tins and cans) are easy to dissolve.

2. The red flag with a yellow star in the centre is the (nation / international / national / nationally) flag of Vietnam.

4. Australia is one of the (speaking English / spoken English / English spoken / English speaking) countries.

5. English is used as an access (to / for / into / toward) world scholarship and world trade.

6. I enjoy living in the countryside (because / although / so that / when) the air here is very quiet.

7. What (happens / will happen / would happen / should happen) if there (was / were / is / had been) a serious nuclear accident?

8. The boy (is sitting / sitting / sits / sat) next to me is very good at English.

9. We spent (whole / all the / the whole / whole of the) day sunbathing with our family. (Câu này no chắc lắm :v()

10. (Most / The most of / Most of / Most out of) my friends were unsuccessful at the job interviews.

11. It was not (expected / expecting / expectative / expectation) to finish that work before 5 o’clock.

12. It was very difficult for you getting acquainted (to a foreign / with a foreigner / with a foreign / to a foreigner) if you can’t speak his native language.

13. We should do some thing to protect water from being polluted (if / whether / or / unless) we will have nothing to drink in the future.

14. Hurry up! They’ve only got (a few / a little / a lot of / plenty of) seats left.

16. Those were the days (that / of which / about which / when) we were very happy.

17. I turn down the job (because / because of / although / despite) the atractive salary.

18. The scientists and engineers have become key figures in our modern (industry / industrial / industrialize / industrialization) society.
GIÚP MÌNH VS NHA :((((((((

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội
9. We spent (whole / all the / the whole / whole of the) day sunbathing with our family. (Câu này no chắc lắm :v()
17. I turn down the job (because / because of / although / despite) the attractive salary.

Reactions: nhutran_21
Top Bottom