English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng vào chỗ trống:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Choose the best answer:
1. His words ....... up the image of a tropical paradise in my mind. A. supposed B. conjured C. introduced D. suggested
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
2. ...... by her brilliant appearance, she must be affluent. A. Considering B. Seeing C. Supposing D. Judging
3. Such ...... that none of the students in the class could solve it. A. a difficult problem it was B. a difficult problem was it
C. difficult a problem was it D. was the problem difficult
4. The boss won’t be able to see you as he’s got several ....... meetings. A. two hours B. two-hour C. two hours’ D. two hour’s
5. Let me ...... my luck at cards. If I win, I promise to invite you to a posh restaurant. A. have B. put C. view D. try
6. Ed and Al were never friendly in the past. - ........ get along now. A. Nor do they B. Which explains why they
C. And that’s because they D. Yet they don’t
7. As the test result was ..... ,the team of scientists repeated it after ten days. A. obstinate B. mischievous C. abnormal D. unnatural
8. Should I buy a new bike or a used one ? – Buy ....... you can afford.
A. the one whichever B. which one that C. whichever one D. the one that which
9. He’d always boasted about being a good fighter, but when I challenged him, he ..... cold feet. A. had B. got C. took D. made
10. When you’re driving at night, you shouldn’t ....... any risks. A. take B. make C. do D. get
11. He regrets ....... harder during his high school years. A. that he not worked B. not to have worked
C. not having worked D. having not worked
12. ..... most brilliant Greek inventor was Archimedes, who lived about 2250 years ago. A. One of the B. The C. As the D. Of the
13. The teacher got nervous seeing that whatever he said was ....... on the students who weren’t paying any attention to the lecture.
A. missed B. lost C. failed D. slipped
14. ....... sure, one thing that they have in common is the location they took place in. A. Of B. For C. In D. Under
15. How was your vacation in Jamaica ? – Sadly, it ...... from what we expected.
A. was a far cry B. went far C. was by far D. went too far

Hien Dang

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
2 Tháng chín 2021
Nam Định
NEU
1. His words ....... up the image of a tropical paradise in my mind.A. supposedB. conjuredC. introducedD. suggested
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
2. ...... by her brilliant appearance, she must be affluent. A. Considering B. Seeing C. Supposing D. Judging
3. Such ...... that none of the students in the class could solve it. A. a difficult problem it was B. a difficult problem was it
C. difficult a problem was it D. was the problem difficult
4. The boss won’t be able to see you as he’s got several ....... meetings. A. two hours B. two-hour C. two hours’ D. two hour’s
5. Let me ...... my luck at cards. If I win, I promise to invite you to a posh restaurant. A. have B. put C. view D. try
6. Ed and Al were never friendly in the past. - ........ get along now. A. Nor do they B. Which explains why they
C. And that’s because they D. Yet they don’t
7. As the test result was ..... ,the team of scientists repeated it after ten days. A. obstinate B. mischievous C. abnormal D. unnatural
8. Should I buy a new bike or a used one ? – Buy ....... you can afford.
A. the one whichever B. which one that C. whichever one D. the one that which
9. He’d always boasted about being a good fighter, but when I challenged him, he ..... cold feet. A. had B. got C. took D. made
10. When you’re driving at night, you shouldn’t ....... any risks. A. take B. make C. do D. get
11. He regrets ....... harder during his high school years. A. that he not worked B. not to have worked
C. not having worked D. having not worked
12. ..... most brilliant Greek inventor was Archimedes, who lived about 2250 years ago. A. One of the B. The C. As the D. Of the
13. The teacher got nervous seeing that whatever he said was ....... on the students who weren’t paying any attention to the lecture.
A. missed B. lost C. failed D. slipped
14. ....... sure, one thing that they have in common is the location they took place in. A. Of B. For C. In D. Under
15. How was your vacation in Jamaica ? – Sadly, it ...... from what we expected.
A. was a far cry B. went far C. was by far D. went too far
  • conjure up: làm hiện lên
  • judging by sth: đánh giá dựa trên
  • try my luck at sth: thử vận may
  • abnormal: bất thường
  • get cold feet: become nervous
  • be lost on sb (nghĩa là người đó không hiểu)
  • a far cry from sth: very different from

Chúc bạn học tốt!

Top Bottom