Ngoại ngữ chọn đáp án đúng (TT)

nhutran_21

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
14 Tháng tám 2017
Quảng Nam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. He asked me (since when I waited / since when I am waiting / how long I have been waiting / how long I had been waiting)

2. She remembered the correct address only (since / afterward / following / after) she had posted the letter.

3. His parents never allowed him (a smoking / smoking / to smoke / some smoke)

4. I’m sure she will do all she can (for helping / help / to help / to helping) us.

5. There are (so / such / very / too) many people in the room that I can’t move.

6. He wants you to (introduce / direct / recommend / tell) a good hotel.

7. My brother is really kind, everybody takes (profit / value / example / advantage) of him.

8. The bus service is free in the evenings and (in / on / at / B & C are right) the weekend.

9. He tries to give up smoking but he couldn’t break the (hobby / habit / pastime / favor)

10. His (behave / behavior / behaved / behaving) towards me is very strange.

11. She (came over / came up with / came across / came on) her old friend on the street yesterday morning.

12. He is fond of (travel / travelling / to travel / traveled) by train so he can admire the sight along the railway.

13. I got (lose / lost / loss / loose) when I tried to find the platform.

14. You should practice (to speak / speak / spoke / speaking) English to talk to your foreign friends.

15. I tried my (good / well / better / best) not to laugh.

16. Don’t worry about us. We can (look / look fater / look at) ourselves.

17. Please answer the phone when it (is ringing / ringing / rang / rings)

18. I can’t stand Jack. He (does / has / is / was) always (leave / left / leaving / leaves) his dirty dishes on the table.

19. Don’t touch that chair. It (was painted / is being painted / is painted / has just been painted)

20. Why don’t you (put on / put out / take off / take on) your hat? It’s sunny day.

21. I’m delighted (that / to / in order to / so that) you passed your exam.

22. The flight (leave / leaves / leaving / left) at 6.00 has been delayed.

23. Some of the products are at cheaper (prices / costs / prizes / charges)

Thanh Trúc Đỗ

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
6 Tháng sáu 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
Trường Trung học Thực hành Sài Gòn
1. He asked me (since when I waited / since when I am waiting / how long I have been waiting / how long I had been waiting)

2. She remembered the correct address only (since / afterward / following / after) she had posted the letter.

4. I’m sure she will do all she can (for helping / help / to help / to helping) us.

5. There are (so / such / very / too) many people in the room that I can’t move.

7. My brother is really kind, everybody takes (profit / value / example / advantage) of him.

8. The bus service is free in the evenings and (in / on / at / B & C are right) the weekend.

9. He tries to give up smoking but he couldn’t break the (hobby / habit / pastime / favor)

11. She (came over / came up with / came across / came on) her old friend on the street yesterday morning.

12. He is fond of (travel / travelling / to travel / traveled) by train so he can admire the sight along the railway.

14. You should practice (to speak / speak / spoke / speaking) English to talk to your foreign friends.

18. I can’t stand Jack. He (does / has / is / was) always (leave / left / leaving / leaves) his dirty dishes on the table.

19. Don’t touch that chair. It (was painted / is being painted / is painted / has just been painted)

20. Why don’t you (put on / put out / take off / take on) your hat? It’s sunny day.

12. He is fond of (travel / traveling / to travel / traveled) by train so he can admire the sight along the railway.

16. Don’t worry about us. We can (look / look after / look at) ourselves.

khuattuanmeo

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
24 Tháng một 2014
Hà Nội

Top Bottom