English THPT Chọn đáp án đúng nhất vào chỗ trống:

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Choose the best answer

1. ...... no fault of his own, Brian was an hour late for the meeting. A. From B. For C. By D. Through
2. I called the twins yesterday, but ....... of them was at home. A. none B. nobody C. both D. neither
3. ...... you had to find a new job, what would you like to do ? A. Were B. Supposing C. Through D. So
4. It took several months before the organization was up and ...... . A. ready B. functioning C. working D. running
5. Everyone I know finds that new comedian ....... entertainer. A. a most amusing B. a highly amused
C. the most amused D. such amusing an
6. He’d be an excellent candidate for promotion ....... his hot temper. A. if not B. if it wasn’t C. if only D. if it weren’t for
7. ........ rain at all falls in the dry season in the savanna regions of Africa. A. Not B. Without C. No D. Neither
8. Who took part in the celebration ? – Mr Wallace, Mrs Simmons and Frank Cox, to ....... but a few.
A. name B. say C. call D. state
9. Your son has the ....... of a fine musician. A. beginnings B. makings C. looks D. tatents
10. I know it’s hard, but I wish ....... kinder to him. A. you’re being B. you’d be C. you’d been D. you should have been
11. If you had planned things at the start, we ...... in this mess now. A. won’t be B. weren’t C. wouldn’t be D. wouldn’t have been
12. He found that the test was child’s ....... . A. play B. games C. matches D. delight

lehuong1104

Học sinh
Thành viên
3 Tháng mười một 2021
Choose the best answer

1. ...... no fault of his own, Brian was an hour late for the meeting. A. From B. For C. By D. Through
2. I called the twins yesterday, but ....... of them was at home. A. none B. nobody C. both D. neither
3. ...... you had to find a new job, what would you like to do ? A. Were B. Supposing C. Through D. So
4. It took several months before the organization was up and ...... . A. ready B. functioning C. working D. running
5. Everyone I know finds that new comedian ....... entertainer. A. a most amusing B. a highly amused

6. He’d be an excellent candidate for promotion ....... his hot temper. A. if not B. if it wasn’t C. if only D. if it weren’t for
7. ........ rain at all falls in the dry season in the savanna regions of Africa. A. Not B. Without C. No D. Neither
8. Who took part in the celebration ? – Mr Wallace, Mrs Simmons and Frank Cox, to ....... but a few.
9. Your son has the ....... of a fine musician. A. beginnings B. makings C. looks D. tatents
10. I know it’s hard, but I wish ....... kinder to him. A. you’re being B. you’d be C. you’d been D. you should have been
11. If you had planned things at the start, we ...... in this mess now. A. won’t be B. weren’t C. wouldn’t be D. wouldn’t have been
12. He found that the test was child’s ....... . A. play B. games C. matches D. delight

through no fault of her/my etc own : dù không phải lỗi của ai

neither
: không ai trong hai người/ không cái gì trong hai vật

supposing: giả sử (cấu trúc câu điều kiện)

up and running
: đi vào hoạt động

Câu này mình thấy nó cứ sai sai sao ấy.
A. a most => the most
B. a highly amused= a highly amusing

C. the most amused =>the most amusing
D. such amusing an=> such an amusing

If it were not for sth : nếu không có/vì cài gì (nằm trong cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 2)

=>Không có một giọt mưa nào
at all =>nhấn mạnh câu phủ định/nghi vấn (no...at all :không hề)

to name a few: cho một vài ví dụ/ kể tên một vài

have (all) the makings of sth : có tố chất (để làm/ trở thành....)

cấu trúc câu điều ước

cấu trúc câu điều kiện hỗn hợp

12. He found that the test was child’s ....... . A. play B. games C. matches D. delight[
child' play : dề dàng. trò con nít

Ngoài ra bạn có thể tham khảo thêm mục kiến thức sau nhé:
[Lý thuyết] Câu giả định - HMF
Chúc bạn học tốt!

Reactions: Uyên Phan731
Top Bottom