English THPT Chọn câu trả lời đúng :

Uyên Phan731

Học sinh
Thành viên
16 Tháng chín 2021
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

(Giải và giải thích giúp em với ạ . Em cảm ơn nhìu ạ:MIM4
Chọn câu trả lời đúng :
1. What do you think of his presence here? – The longer he stays, …..I dislike him.
A. the most B. the very more C. much more D. the more
2. Mum, I’ve got 600 on the TOEFL test. - ……. . A. Good way B. You are right C. Oh, hard luck D. Good job
3. When the electricity failed, he ……a match to find the candles. A. rubbed B. scratched C. struck D. started
4. ……scientists have observed increased pollution in the water supply. A. Late B. Later C. Latter D. Lately
5. It is not until December 25 …..the exam results will be announced. A. which B. that C. when D. what
6. ….did I realize that the murderer was still in the house ! A. Seldom B. Under no circumstances C. Only after D. Only then
7. Centuries of erosion have exposed ……rock surfaces in the Painted Desert of northern Arizona.
A. in colors of the rainbow B. colored lke a rainbow C. rainbow-colored D. a rainbow’s coloring
8. It would be impossible to say that Spanish ……Japanese. A. is like to B. is exactly like C. likes D. is not alike
9. There….lots of furniture.…in the furniture department. A. are/ to display B. are/ displaying C. is/ displaying D. is/ on display
10. Although most cars can travel much faster, the …..speed limit in the UK is 70 mph( 110 kph).
A. maximum B. greatest C. highest D. biggest
11. She will inherit everything ……her uncle’s death. A. on account of B. in spite of C. in the event of D. in place of
12. Down …..for three days. A. the rain poured B. poured the rain C. did the rain pour D. do the rain pour
13. Can I ……your brains for a moment ? I can’t do this crossword by myself. A. have B. pick C. mind D. use
14. The job wasn’t giving the ……of the experience he wanted. A. width B. depth C. length D. breadth
15. I suppose I could ……advertising. A. catch on B. get out of C. go in for D. work out
16. She travelled around the world in …..of her dreams. A. finding B. chase C. trail D. pursuit
17. Mike, .…., will you switch off that television ! A. once and for all B. now and then C. over and above D. from time to time

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
(Giải và giải thích giúp em với ạ . Em cảm ơn nhìu ạ:MIM4
Chọn câu trả lời đúng :
1. What do you think of his presence here? – The longer he stays, …..I dislike him.
A. the most B. the very more C. much more D. the more
2. Mum, I’ve got 600 on the TOEFL test. - ……. . A. Good way B. You are right C. Oh, hard luck D. Good job
3. When the electricity failed, he ……a match to find the candles. A. rubbed B. scratched C. struck D. started
4. ……scientists have observed increased pollution in the water supply. A. Late B. Later C. Latter D. Lately
5. It is not until December 25 …..the exam results will be announced. A. which B. that C. when D. what
6. ….did I realize that the murderer was still in the house ! A. Seldom B. Under no circumstances C. Only after D. Only then
7. Centuries of erosion have exposed ……rock surfaces in the Painted Desert of northern Arizona.
A. in colors of the rainbow B. colored lke a rainbow C. rainbow-colored D. a rainbow’s coloring
8. It would be impossible to say that Spanish ……Japanese. A. is like to B. is exactly like C. likes D. is not alike
9. There….lots of furniture.…in the furniture department. A. are/ to display B. are/ displaying C. is/ displaying D. is/ on display
10. Although most cars can travel much faster, the …..speed limit in the UK is 70 mph( 110 kph).
A. maximum B. greatest C. highest D. biggest
11. She will inherit everything ……her uncle’s death. A. on account of B. in spite of C. in the event of D. in place of
12. Down …..for three days. A. the rain poured B. poured the rain C. did the rain pour D. do the rain pour
13. Can I ……your brains for a moment ? I can’t do this crossword by myself. A. have B. pick C. mind D. use
14. The job wasn’t giving the ……of the experience he wanted. A. width B. depth C. length D. breadth
15. I suppose I could ……advertising. A. catch on B. get out of C. go in for D. work out
16. She travelled around the world in …..of her dreams. A. finding B. chase C. trail D. pursuit
17. Mike, .…., will you switch off that television ! A. once and for all B. now and then C. over and above D. from time to time
Uyên Phan7311. What do you think of his presence here? – The longer he stays, …..I dislike him.
A. the most B. the very more C. much more D.The more
Cấu trúc so sánh tịnh tiến: the more long-adj/ short adj-er....., the more long-adj/ short adj-er.......: Càng...., càng.....

2. Mum, I’ve got 600 on the TOEFL test. - ……. . A. Good way B. You are right C. Oh, hard luck D. Good job(i lắm)

3. When the electricity failed, he ……a match (đánh một que diêm) to find the candles. A. rubbed B. scratched C. struck D. started

4. ……scientists have observed increased pollution in the water supply. A. Late B. Later C. Latter D. Lately(Gần đây)

Cấu trúc: It is not until +time + that + mệnh đề

A. in colors of the rainbow B. colored lke a rainbow C. rainbow-colored (adj)-màu cầu vồngD. a rainbow’s coloring

9. There….lots of furniture.…in the furniture department. A. are/ to display B. are/ displaying C. is/ displaying D. is/ on display(trưng bày)

A. maximum B. greatest C. highest(cao nhất) D. biggest

11. She will inherit everything ……her uncle’s death. A. on account of B. in spite of C. in the event of (trong trường hợp)D. in place of

đảo ngữ với trạng từ chỉ nơi chốn : Trạng từ chỉ nơi chốn + V( chia theo thì và chủ ngữ)+ S+..

13. Can I ……your brains (hỏi ý kiến)for a moment ? I can’t do this crossword by myself. A. have B. pick C. mind D. use

14. The job wasn’t giving the ……of the experience (nhiều kinh nghiệm) he wanted. A. width B. depth C. length D. breadth

15. I suppose I could ……advertising. A. catch on B. get out of C. go in for (thích)D. work out

16. She travelled around the world in …..of her dreams. A. finding B. chase C. trail D. pursuit(theo đuổi)

17. Mike, .…., will you switch off that television ! A. once and for all(cuối cùng) B. now and then C. over and above D. from time to time
Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom