Iam_lucky_girl

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
13 Tháng một 2019
Bình Phước
THCS TTLN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Which places would you like to go most on holiday?
(choose 3 activities)

Son Doong Cave
the Great Wall of China.
the Pyramids of Egypt.
a wildlife safari to Kenya (v).
Cuc Phuong National Park.
Mount Everest.
the Arctic.
New York.
a Trans-Viet cycling tour.
Explain the reasons.

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
Which places would you like to go most on holiday?
(choose 3 activities)

Son Doong Cave
the Great Wall of China.
the Pyramids of Egypt.
a wildlife safari to Kenya (v).
Cuc Phuong National Park.
Mount Everest.
the Arctic.
New York.
a Trans-Viet cycling tour.
Explain the reasons.
Chị tham khảo thử nha:
  • I really like New York city, I want the chance to come to this city. Where there are many skyscrapers. New York has outstanding architectural works with many different styles. I read online and know that many tourists advise against going through Central Park while on their way to another location, you will be attracted by the amazing beauty of nature and the attraction is not green space. I love exploring so I'm going to visit the American Museum of Natural History, which has about 32 million artifacts spanning four city blocks, 25 buildings and 45 galleries. And there are many other places like: Rockefeller Center, Times Square, ... great places for me to travel and relax so I love New York City.
  • I am a person who loves to travel and when it comes to Vietnam, it is impossible not to mention Son Doong cave. Amidst the unique and unique scenes of nature. Hang Son Doong is something that Vietnamese people always love and are full of pride in when it comes to it. Hang Son Doong, officially recognized as the largest natural cave in the world, is five times larger than Hang Deer (Malaysia) - which has held that title a long time ago. The first and only cave on earth has a primeval forest, a river and its own weather system in the cave. This makes me more curious and want to travel to explore Son Doong Cave
  • I like the Chinese culture and many other Chinese architectures such as the Great Wall. A place with a lot of history, dating back a long time. The Great Wall is a famous wall built by King Tan Thuy Hoang of stone and earth from the 5th century BC to the 16th century. The Great Wall is a wonder of the World, a man-made work for the military. the unique in the world. Here, I will be able to visit the Tomb of Mo Dien Du, which is the most beautiful part of the city because it is covered with dense forests, fragrant flowers blooming in spring, green in the summer, filled with red and the season. Autumn and the yellow color change leaves in the winter to create the wall Van Ly Truong Thanh is located in the North of China, has existed for more than 2,300 years throughout the history of China from the feudal period up to now.

Top Bottom