anhkhanh1411

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
17 Tháng sáu 2018
Bình Phước
THPT chuyên Hà Nội - Amsterdam
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. I'm looking for my pen which ______________ vanished from my desk overnight. (ACCOUNT)
2. The chemical properties of the substance are still ______________ understood. (COMPLETE)
3. ______________ or reduction in the value of the pound may help exports, but it will also increase inflation. (VALUE)
4. Many women feel ______________ travelling home at night alone. (PANIC)
5. George is very disorganized and not very ______________. (BUSINESS)
6. She was fully aware of her own ______________. (SHORT)
7. Low income and little administrative support make teachers ______________ with their professtion. (HEART)
8. There are people whose ______________ begins from the moment of their death. (MORTAL)
9. It's undeniable that the ______________ of the local incompetent healer was responsible for her sudden death. (DIAGNOSE)
10. As the sole ______________ of his uncle's will, he inherited a huge fortune. (BENEFIT)
11. The first time I tried out my new bike I ______________ and fell off. (BALANCE)

S I M O

Cựu Phụ trách nhóm Anh
Thành viên
19 Tháng tư 2017
Nam Định
Trái tim của Riky-Kun
1. I'm looking for my pen which ______________ vanished from my desk overnight. (unACCOUNTably) = khó hiểu/giải thích (đoán zậy chứ không chắc)
2. The chemical properties of the substance are still ______________ understood. (inCOMPLETEly) = không hoàn toàn (đoán zậy)
3. ______________ or reduction in the value of the pound may help exports, but it will also increase inflation. (VALUE)
4. Many women feel ______________ travelling home at night alone. (PANIC)
5. George is very disorganized and not very ______________. (BUSINESSlike) = hiệu quả
6. She was fully aware of her own ______________. (SHORTcoming<s>) = thiếu sót
7. Low income and little administrative support make teachers ______________ with their profession. (disHEARTen) = làm ai mất hy vọng
8. There are people whose ______________ begins from the moment of their death. (imMORTALity) = sự bất tử (the quality of being able to live or last for ever)
9. It's undeniable that the ______________ of the local incompetent healer was responsible for her sudden death. (misDIAGNOSis) = chuẩn đoán sai
10. As the sole ______________ of his uncle's will, he inherited a huge fortune. (BENEFIciary) beneficiary of = ng thừa kế của cái gì
11. The first time I tried out my new bike I ______________ and fell off. (overBALANCEd) = mất cân bằng

Reactions: anhkhanh1411
Top Bottom