miiachimte456

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
Thái Bình
THCS Song An
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. He is the author of three books and ____________ articles. NUMBER
2. That was one of the most ____________ exhibitions I’ve seen. SPECTACLE
3. They’ve got very ____________ kids, as I remember. QUARREL
4. Kate was driven to the church for her wedding in a horse-drawn ____________. CARRY
5. There is something wrong with anyone who is so ____________ rude. HABIT
6. The police have taken the __________ of every man in the neighborhood who matched the rapist’s description. FINGER
7. Plants keep cool during the summer by ____________ water from their leaves. VAPOUR
8. The streets were ____________ with strings of coloured lights. LUMINOUS
9. ______, the side effects of the drugs were not discovered until many people had been seriously damaged by it. TRAGEDY
10. The ____________ of old technology has slowed the company’s growth. RETAIN

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
1. He is the author of three books and ____________ articles. NUMBER
2. That was one of the most ____________ exhibitions I’ve seen. SPECTACLE
3. They’ve got very ____________ kids, as I remember. QUARREL
4. Kate was driven to the church for her wedding in a horse-drawn ____________. CARRY
5. There is something wrong with anyone who is so ____________ rude. HABIT
6. The police have taken the __________ of every man in the neighborhood who matched the rapist’s description. FINGER
7. Plants keep cool during the summer by ____________ water from their leaves. VAPOUR
8. The streets were ____________ with strings of coloured lights. LUMINOUS
9. ______, the side effects of the drugs were not discovered until many people had been seriously damaged by it. TRAGEDY
10. The ____________ of old technology has slowed the company’s growth. RETAIN

1. He is the author of three books and _____numerous_______ articles. NUMBER
2. That was one of the most _____spectacular_______ exhibitions I’ve seen. SPECTACLE
3. They’ve got very ______quarrelsome______ kids, as I remember. QUARREL
4. Kate was driven to the church for her wedding in a horse-drawn ______carriage______. CARRY
5. There is something wrong with anyone who is so _____habitual_______ rude. HABIT
6. The police have taken the _____fingerprint_____ of every man in the neighborhood who matched the rapist’s description. FINGER
7. Plants keep cool during the summer by ________vaporizing____ water from their leaves. VAPOUR( ko hợp lí cho lắm )
8. The streets were _____illuminated_______ with strings of coloured lights. LUMINOUS
9. ___tragically___, the side effects of the drugs were not discovered until many people had been seriously damaged by it. TRAGEDY
10. The ______retainment______ of old technology has slowed the company’s growth. RETAIN
bài làm chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

miiachimte456

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng chín 2018
Thái Bình
THCS Song An
1. He is the author of three books and _____numerous_______ articles. NUMBER
2. That was one of the most _____spectacular_______ exhibitions I’ve seen. SPECTACLE
3. They’ve got very ______quarrelsome______ kids, as I remember. QUARREL
4. Kate was driven to the church for her wedding in a horse-drawn ______carriage______. CARRY
5. There is something wrong with anyone who is so _____habitual_______ rude. HABIT
6. The police have taken the _____fingerprint_____ of every man in the neighborhood who matched the rapist’s description. FINGER
7. Plants keep cool during the summer by ________vaporizing____ water from their leaves. VAPOUR( ko hợp lí cho lắm )
8. The streets were _____illuminated_______ with strings of coloured lights. LUMINOUS
9. ___tragically___, the side effects of the drugs were not discovered until many people had been seriously damaged by it. TRAGEDY
10. The ______retainment______ of old technology has slowed the company’s growth. RETAIN
bài làm chỉ mang tính chất tham khảo
Câu số 10, N của "retain" phải là "retention" chứ!

Reactions: ngochaad
Top Bottom