Thành viên
13 Tháng mười 2015
Thanh Hoá
github.com
Thanh Hóa
✎﹏ ๖ۣۜTHPT❄๖ۣۜTriệu❄๖ۣۜSơn❄④ღ
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

2.Mr. Lim has been having ...........problems for a long time. (finance)
3.She displayed her................. to help him by giving him a cheque. (willing)
4.More local ............... are getting recognition for their work. (novel)
5.Can I have an............... on the dateline of my project? (extend)
6.It was.................... that both our birthdays fell in the same day. (coincide)
7.A................ for children has just opened near my workplace. (nurse)
8.Angie is quite................... of the screaming of her children. (tolerate)

peekaiyuan64

Cựu CTV Thiết kế
Thành viên
19 Tháng chín 2018
Quảng Trị
THPT Triệu Phong
2.Mr. Lim has been having ......financial.....problems for a long time. (finance)
3.She displayed her........willingness......... to help him by giving him a cheque. (willing)
4.More local ........novelists....... are getting recognition for their work. (novel)
5.Can I have an........extension ....... on the dateline of my project? (extend)
6.It was.....coincidental ............... that both our birthdays fell in the same day. (coincide)
7.A........nursery........ for children has just opened near my workplace. (nurse)
8.Angie is quite......... tolerant.......... of the screaming of her children. (tolerate)

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
2.Mr. Lim has been having .....financial ......problems for a long time. (finance)
3.She displayed her.........willingness........ to help him by giving him a cheque. (willing)
4.More local .......novelists ........ are getting recognition for their work. (novel)
5.Can I have an.......extension ........ on the dateline of my project? (extend)
6.It was..........coincidental .......... that both our birthdays fell in the same day. (coincide)
7.A............nursery .... for children has just opened near my workplace. (nurse)
8.Angie is quite.......tolerant ............ of the screaming of her children. (tolerate)

Reactions: phuongdaitt1

Elishuchi

Cựu Mod Vật lí
Thành viên
13 Tháng mười 2015
Thanh Hoá
github.com
Thanh Hóa
✎﹏ ๖ۣۜTHPT❄๖ۣۜTriệu❄๖ۣۜSơn❄④ღ
2.Mr. Lim has been having .....financial ......problems for a long time. (finance)
3.She displayed her.........willingness........ to help him by giving him a cheque. (willing)
4.More local .......novelists ........ are getting recognition for their work. (novel)
5.Can I have an.......extension ........ on the dateline of my project? (extend)
6.It was..........coincidental .......... that both our birthdays fell in the same day. (coincide)
7.A............nursery .... for children has just opened near my workplace. (nurse)
8.Angie is quite.......tolerant ............ of the screaming of her children. (tolerate)
các câu trên thuộc loại câu j v bn

Top Bottom