tudu._.1995

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
16 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Bắc Hồng
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. Water .......................... (freeze) if the temperature falls below zero.
2. If he’s angry, his face always ........................(go) bright red.
3. If you put your money in a savings account, you ............................(get) ten percent interest.
4. If the microphone isn’t working, you ......................... (can/ hear) what he’s saying.
5. The radio .........................(not work) if the batteries are flat.
6. If there .....................................(be) only a few students, we usually close one of the classes.
7. The machine ......................................... (not work) if it doesn’t have enough oil.
8. If a balloon is filled with hot air, it ..............................(rise).
9. If water ............................. (boil), it changes into steam.
10. The machine stops automatically if something ...........................(go) wrong.
11. If he ..................................(see) me here, he ............................. (be) really angry.
Mary ...........................(be) worried if you don’t come to the airport.

13. If it .................................. (snow) this winter, we ............................... (go) skiing.
14. I ............................. (lend) them some money if they ................................. (ask) me.
15. If you ...........................(visit) Oxford, you .................................. (see) some interesting old buildings.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
1. Water .......................... (freeze) if the temperature falls below zero.
2. If he’s angry, his face always ........................(go) bright red.
3. If you put your money in a savings account, you ............................(get) ten percent interest.
4. If the microphone isn’t working, you ......................... (can/ hear) what he’s saying.
5. The radio .........................(not work) if the batteries are flat.
6. If there .....................................(be) only a few students, we usually close one of the classes.
7. The machine ......................................... (not work) if it doesn’t have enough oil.
8. If a balloon is filled with hot air, it ..............................(rise).
9. If water ............................. (boil), it changes into steam.
10. The machine stops automatically if something ...........................(go) wrong.
11. If he ..................................(see) me here, he ............................. (be) really angry.
Mary ...........................(be) worried if you don’t come to the airport.
13. If it .................................. (snow) this winter, we ............................... (go) skiing.
14. I ............................. (lend) them some money if they ................................. (ask) me.
15. If you ...........................(visit) Oxford, you .................................. (see) some interesting old buildings.
1, Freezes
2. Goes
3. Will get
4. Can't
5. Won't work
6. Are
7. Don't/won't work
8. Will rise
9. Boils
10. Goes
11. saw/ would
12. was