nguyễn an........

Học sinh
Thành viên
24 Tháng ba 2020
Kon Tum
THCS LÝ TỰ TRỌNG
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. The people in the café (not be)............................. friendly when I was there yesterday.
2. I (leave)............................ my school bag at school this morning.
3. It (be)....................... a great film in 2001.
4. Our teacher (tell).............................. us to be quiet yesterday.
5. I went to the shop but I (not have)................................ any money.
6. Susan (not know)____________________about the exam and she did very badly.
7. I (buy)................................ a ticket for the football match yesterday

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
I. Complete the following sentences with the correct form of the verbs in brackets.
1. The people in the café (not be)............................. friendly when I was there yesterday.
5. I went to the shop but I (not have)................................ any money.
7. I (buy)................................ a ticket for the football match yesterday

1. The people in the café (not be)................weren't............. friendly when I was there yesterday.
2. I (leave).............left............... my school bag at school this morning.
3. It (be)...........was............ a great film in 2001.
4. Our teacher (tell)...............told............... us to be quiet yesterday.
5. I went to the shop but I (not have)............didn't have.................... any money.
6. Susan (not know)__________didn't know__________about the exam and she did very badly.
7. I (buy)...................bought............. a ticket for the football match yesterday

Only Normal

Bá tước Halloween|Cựu TMod Toán
HV CLB Hóa học vui
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2020
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Minh
1. The people in the café (not be).....weren't........................ friendly when I was there yesterday.
2. I (leave).......am leaving..../ will leave................. my school bag at school this morning.
3. It (be)......was................. a great film in 2001.
4. Our teacher (tell)...........told................... us to be quiet yesterday.
5. I went to the shop but I (not have).......didn't have......................... any money.
6. Susan (not know)_______didn't know_____________about the exam and she did very badly.
7. I (buy)...........bought..................... a ticket for the football match yesterday

Reactions: nguyễn an........

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
1. Weren't
2. Left
3. Was
4. Told
5. Didn't have
6. Didn't know
7. Bought

Chúc bạn học tốt!!!

Nấm#

Reactions: anbinhf

Only Normal

Bá tước Halloween|Cựu TMod Toán
HV CLB Hóa học vui
Thành viên
5 Tháng hai 2020
Hà Nội
THCS Quang Minh
1. The people in the café (not be).....weren't........................ friendly when I was there yesterday.
2. I (leave).......am leaving..../ will leave................. my school bag at school this morning.
3. It (be)......was................. a great film in 2001.
4. Our teacher (tell)...........told................... us to be quiet yesterday.
5. I went to the shop but I (not have).......didn't have......................... any money.
6. Susan (not know)_______didn't know_____________about the exam and she did very badly.
7. I (buy)...........bought..................... a ticket for the football match yesterday

Khi có this thì phải chia ở thì tương lai hoặc hiện tại tiếp diễn chứ nhỉ ?

Reactions: anbinhf

phamhophusang@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
31 Tháng mười hai 2019
1. The people in the café (not be)..........weren't................... friendly when I was there yesterday.
2. I (leave).........left................... my school bag at school this morning.
3. It (be).........was.............. a great film in 2001.
5. I went to the shop but I (not have).....didn't have........................... any money.
7. I (buy)................bought................ a ticket for the football match yesterday

CHÚC BẠN HỌC TỐT

Top Bottom