hunghamobile869@gmail.com

Học sinh
Thành viên
28 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Hoàng Liệt
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Dear peter
We are having a (wonder)time in Ha Noi . Life in Ha Noi is very (excite) .HA Noi is a (largely) city and it's also very (interest) ! Vietnamese people are (friend) and (hospitality) . They give us a warm welcome . Yesterday we saw a street (music) playing the guitar on the pavement . He played quite (beauty).The (busily) street and the (noisy) around didn't bother him at all ! It's so quiet that we can (hard) belive it's the capital of VN
I hope you're alll (good) . Please send my regards to yours parents .
Yours truly,
Tim
Mình quên viết đề bài : Complete Tim's letter with the correct form of the words in brakest

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Qυαиɢ нưиɢ

Nguyễn Như Tuyết

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng mười một 2017
Bình Định
THCS Hoài Xuân
Dear peter
We are having a (wonder)time in Ha Noi . Life in Ha Noi is very (excite) .HA Noi is a (largely) city and it's also very (interest) ! Vietnamese people are (friend) and (hospitality) . They give us a warm welcome . Yesterday we saw a street (music) playing the guitar on the pavement . He played quite (beauty).The (busily) street and the (noisy) around didn't bother him at all ! It's so quiet that we can (hard) belive it's the capital of VN
I hope you're alll (good) . Please send my regards to yours parents .
Yours truly,
Tim
Mik quên chư viết đề bài : Complete Tim's letter with the correct form of the words in brakest
Dear peter
We are having a wonderful time in Ha Noi . Life in Ha Noi is very exciting .HA Noi is a large city and it's also very interesting ! Vietnamese people are friendly and hospital . They give us a warm welcome . Yesterday we saw a street musician playing the guitar on the pavement . He played quite beautifully .The busy street and the noise around didn't bother him at all ! It's so quiet that we can hardly belive it's the capital of VN
I hope you're all well . Please send my regards to yours parents .
Yours truly,
Tim

Top Bottom