MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I. Cho d¹ng ®óng cña ®éng tõ trong ngoÆc:
  1. If he (be) were taller, he (be able) would be able to join the police.
  2. The classroom is still very dirty. I don’t think it (clean) is cleaned.
  3. They had a big party. They (sing) sang all night last night.
  4. I have not written any letters home since I (come) camehere.
  5. Your eyes are red. You (cry) cried ?
  6. We (cook) ....................... all day for the party that evening and by 8 o’clock we still weren’t ready.
  7. Which would you sooner (be) .......................? A pilot or a passenger?
  8. I forget (tell) to tell you. Jane’s got married to Peter.
9-10. Oh no. What ever makes her (decide) ....................... (do) a thing like that?
11-12. It’s impossible (say) to say. Can you imagine (be)………………...married to him?
13-14-15. No, but I can’t help (feel) ....................... sorry for her, though. She seemed (be) ....................... such a nice girl. She really deserved (have) ....................... someone better.

I. ChuyÓn c¸c c©u sau sang c¸ch nãi gi¸n tiÕp:
  1. “Mom, I’ve got a job. I am starting the day after tomorrow,” he said.
He said to his mom that he had got a job and he was starting the day after the next day.
  1. “Why don’t we have a short break now? I’m too tired to go on working,” Sally said.
Sally
  1. “I know the place well because I used to live here,” David explained.
  1. “Susan, this is Miss Queenie from Vietnam. Ms Susan, Miss Queenie,” John said.
..............................................................................................................................................................
  1. “If I had the instruction manual I would know what to do,” said Bill.
..............................................................................................................................................................
I. T×m mét tõ hoÆc côm tõ thÝch hîp ®iÒn vµo chç trèng ®Ó hoµn thµnh c¸c c©u sau:
  1. I’ll come back in two weeks’ time, so please buy me a ....................... ticket.
  2. Our company always fulfils the plan ....................... schedule, so we are very proud of that.
  3. Could you show me the way to the nearest ....................... station? My motorbike is running out of petrol.
  4. ....................... hard we tried, we could not persuade her to work for us.
  5. To put off means to .......................

tuananh982

Á quân kiên cường WC 2018
Thành viên
5 Tháng tư 2017
Quảng Trị
THPT
  1. If he (be) were taller, he (be able) would be able to join the police.
  2. The classroom is still very dirty. I don’t think it (clean) is has been cleaned.
  3. They had a big party. They (sing) sang were singing all night last night.
  4. I have not written any letters home since I (come) came here.
  5. Your eyes are red. You (cry) cried ? Did ... cry
  6. We (cook) had been cooking all day for the party that evening and by 8 o’clock we still weren’t ready.
  7. Which would you sooner (be) be? A pilot or a passenger? would sooner ~ would rather
  8. I forget (tell) to tell you. Jane’s got married to Peter.
9-10. Oh no. What ever makes her (decide) decided to do (do) a thing like that?
11-12. It’s impossible (say) to say. Can you imagine (be) being married to him?
13-14-15. No, but I can’t help (feel) feeling sorry for her, though. She seemed (be) to be such a nice girl. She really deserved (have) to have had someone better.

I. ChuyÓn c¸c c©u sau sang c¸ch nãi gi¸n tiÕp:
“Mom, I’ve got a job. I am starting the day after tomorrow,” he said.
=> He said to his mother he had got a job and he was starting the following day.
He said to his mom that he had got a job and he was starting the day after the next day.
“Why don’t we have a short break now? I’m too tired to go on working,” Sally said.
Sally suggested having a short break then because she was too tired to go on working.
“I know the place well because I used to live here,” David explained.
David explained that he knew the place well because he used to live there.
“Susan, this is Miss Queenie from Vietnam. Ms Susan, Miss Queenie,” John said.
John said to Susan that was Miss Queenie from Vietnam. Ms Susan, Miss Queenie.
“If I had the instruction manual I would know what to do,” said Bill.
Bill said if he had had the instruction manual he would have known what to do.
I. T×m mét tõ hoÆc côm tõ thÝch hîp ®iÒn vµo chç trèng ®Ó hoµn thµnh c¸c c©u sau:

1. I’ll come back in two weeks’ time, so please buy me a round-trip ticket.
  2. Our company always fulfils the plan on schedule, so we are very proud of that.
  3. Could you show me the way to the nearest gas/ petrol station? My motorbike is running out of petrol.
  4. Though hard we tried, we could not persuade her to work for us.
  5. To put off means to disturb/ discourage/ delay/ postpone.

Reactions: Maianh2510
Top Bottom