MinnChuu

Học sinh
Thành viên
8 Tháng tám 2018
Hà Nội
THCS Dịch Vọng Hậu
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người giúp em bài này với ạ!
I
. Cho d¹ng ®óng cña ®éng tõ trong ngoÆc

1. If you (swim) ......................................... this afternoon, you shouldn’t eat too much now.
2. By the end of next month he (be) ........................................ here for ten years.
3. If you have written the letter I (post) ................................................ it.
4. When I came home, he (watch) ................................................. television.
5. After John (wash) ................................................. his clothes, he began to study.
6. The study of languages (be) ....................................................... very interesting.
7. I wish I (know) ........................................................ his address.
8. Did you remember (buy) ......................................................... a newspaper on the way home?
9. Neither the president nor his representatives (be) .......................................... to attend the meeting.
10. They let us park bicycles here but they won’t allow us (park) ..................................... motorcycles.
II. ViÕt l¹i c¸c c©u sau sang thÓ bÞ ®éng:
1. We never saw him in the dining room. A maid took all his meals up to him.
...................................................................................................................................................................
2. They did not look after the children properly.
...................................................................................................................................................................
3. Has someone posted my parcel?
4. You needn’t have done this.
5. People are destroying large areas of forests every day.
II. T×m mét tõ thÝch hîp ®iÒn vµo mçi chç trèng
1. They wanted to talk to me but I kept .......................................... working and refused to listen.
2. I’ve been looking .......................................... a cup to match the one I broke.
3. You will see I am right if you look ........................................... the matter from my point of view.
4. Older people rarely approve ............................................. the habits of the younger generation.
5. This house is built ............................................. brick.
6. We nave supplied those families ............................................... food.
7. I was born ............................... New Year’s Day. ......................... the morning of January 1st, 1981.
8. We have studied your proposal ........................... great care, but can not see ............................. what way it differs from ours.

ngocvan9999

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2017
TP Hồ Chí Minh
bình tây
Mình chỉ làm được nhiêu đây
I. Cho d¹ng ®óng cña ®éng tõ trong ngoÆc
1. If you (swim) are swimming this afternoon, you shouldn’t eat too much now. câu đk loại 1
2. By the end of next month he (be) will have been here for ten years.
3. If you have written the letter, I (post) will post it. Hình như đây là câu điều kiện loại 1 nhỉ
4. When I came home, he (watch) was watching television. QKĐ+QKTD: hành động này cắt ngang hành động đang diễn ra
5. After John (wash) had washed his clothes, he began to study. ( trong quá khứ HĐ nào xảy ra trước được chia ở thì QKHT, hành động diễn ra sau chia ở thì QKĐ)
6. The study of languages (be) is very interesting. (ko chắc nữa)
7. I wish I (know) knew his address.
8. Did you remember (buy) to buy a newspaper on the way home?
remember + toV: nhớ sẽ làm gì
remember + Ving: nhớ đã làm gì

9. Neither the president nor his representatives (be) are to attend the meeting.
10. They let us park bicycles here but they won’t allow us (park) to park motorcycles.
allow+O+toV allow+Ving
-> He was never seen in the dining room....mik hết bik rồi
2. They did not look after the children properly.
->The children weren't looked after ptopetly.
3. Has someone posted my parcel?
-> Has my parcel been posted?
4. You needn’t have done this.
-> This needn't have been done by you. ( không chắc )
5. People are destroying large areas of forests every day.
-> Large areas of forests are being destroying every day.

minhthu2k5

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
31 Tháng năm 2018
Quảng Nam
Hogwarts
-> He was never seen in the dining room....mik hết bik rồi
He was never seen, all his meals were taken up
1. They wanted to talk to me but I kept ...................up....................... working and refused to listen.
2. I’ve been looking ..........for................................ a cup to match the one I broke.
3. You will see I am right if you look ........................into................... the matter from my point of view.
4. Older people rarely approve ...............of.............................. the habits of the younger generation.
5. This house is built ......................of....................... brick.
6. We nave supplied those families .............with.................................. food.
7. I was born .............on.................. New Year’s Day. ........in................. the morning of January 1st, 1981.
Câu 8 chưa nghĩ ra :)

ngochaad

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
12 Tháng sáu 2018
Thái Bình
THCS
He was never seen, all his meals were taken up

7. I was born .............on.................. New Year’s Day. ........in................. the morning of January 1st, 1981.
Câu 8 chưa nghĩ ra :)
chị nghĩ phải là on the morning of January 1st , 1981 chứ
8. We have studied your proposal .............with .............. great care, but can not see .................in............ what way it differs from ours.
có lẽ see in là hợp lí nhất
80.png

Reactions: phuongdaitt1
Top Bottom