Chia động từ cho đúng?

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
20 Tháng mười hai 2020
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. In all the world, there (be) _______ only 14 mountains that (reach) _______ above 8,000 meters.
2. He sometimes (come) _______ to see his parents.
3. When I (come) __________, she (leave) _________ for Dalat ten minutes ago.
4. My grandfather never (fly) _____ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We just (decide) __________ that we (undertake) ____________ the job.
6. He told me that he (take) __________ a trip to California the following week.
7. I knew that this road (be) __________ too narrow.
8. Right now I (attend) __________ class. Yesterday at this time I (attend) __________class.
9. Tomorrow I'm going to leave for home. When I (arrive) __________at the airport, Mary (wait) __________ for me.
10. Margaret was born in 1950. By last year, she (live) __________on this earth for 55 years.
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) __________to Mary's party, everyone already (arrive) __________
12. I will graduate in June. I (see) __________ you in July. By the time I (see) __________ you, I (graduate) __________.
13. I (visit) __________ my uncle's home regularly when I (be) __________ a child.
14. That book (be) __________ on the table for weeks. You (not read) __________ it yet?
15. David (wash) __________ his hands. He just (repair) __________ the TV set.
16. You (be) __________here before? Yes, I (spend) __________ my holidays here last year.
17. We never (meet) __________ him. We don't know what he (look) __________ like.
18. The car (be) __________ ready for him by the time he (come) __________tomorrow.
19. On arriving at home I (find) __________that she just (leave) __________a few minutes before.
20. When we (arrive) __________ in London tonight, it probably (rain) __________.
21. It (rain) __________ hard. We can't do anything until it (stop) __________
22. Last night we (watch) __________TV when the power (fail) __________.
23. That evening we (stay) __________up to talk about the town where he (live) __________for some years.
24. I (sit) __________down for a rest while the shoes (repair) __________.
25. Half way to the office Paul (turn) __________round and (go) __________back home because he (forget) __________to turn the gas off.
26. London (change) __________a lot since we first (come) __________ to live here.
27. While we (talk) __________on the phone the children (start) __________fighting and (break) __________a window
28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do) __________ in his life.
29. You know she (stand) __________looking at that picture for the last twenty minutes.
30. I (spend) __________ a lot of time travelling since I (get) __________this new job.
31. When we (be) __________ at school we all (study) __________Latin.
32. When I (meet) __________ him, he (work) __________as a waiter for a year.
33. After he (finish) __________ breakfast he (sit) __________down to write some letters.
34. She (have) __________a hard life, but she's always smiling.
35. I think Jim (be) __________ out of town

Hoang Anh Tus

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2019
Ninh Bình
khanh thien
1. In all the world, there (be) _____are_____ only 14 mountains that (reach) ______reach____above 8,000 meters.

2. He sometimes (come) ______comes____ to see his parents.

3. When I (come) _____came_____, she (leave) _____had left_____for Dalat ten minutes ago.

4. My grandfather never (fly) _____has never flown_____ in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.

5. We just (decide) _____have just decided_____ that we (undertake) ______would undertake______ the job.

6. He told me that he (take) _____would take_____ a trip to California the following week.

7. I knew that this road (be) _____was_____ too narrow.

8. Right now I (attend) _____am attending_____ class. Yesterday at this time I (attend) _____was attending_____class.

9. Tomorrow I’m going to leave for home. When I (arrive) _____arrive_____at the airport, Mary (wait) ____will be waiting______ for me.

10. Margaret was born in 1950. By last year, she (live) _____had lived_____on this earth for 55 years .

11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get) got to Mary’s party, everyone had already arrived (arrive)

12. I will graduate in June. I (see) will see you in July. By the time I (see) see you , I (graduate) will have graduated.

13. I (visit) visited my uncle’s home regularly when I (be) was a child.

14. That book (be) has been on the table for weeks. Haven't you read (not read) it yet ?

15. David (wash)is washing his hands. He has just repaired (repair)the TV set.

16. Have you been (be) here before? Yes, I (spend) spent my holidays here last year.

17. We have never met (meet)him. We don’t know what he (look)looks like.

18. The car (be)will have been ready for him by the time he (come)comes tomorrow.

19. On arriving at home I (find)found hat she had just left (leave)a few minutes before.

20. When we (arrive) arrive in London tonight, it will have probably rained (rain)
Mính mới làm được có 20 câu ,10 câu còn lại bạn cố gắng làm nhé

Reactions: Conkhotho

Hoang Anh Tus

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
19 Tháng hai 2019
Ninh Bình
khanh thien
  • is raining - stops
  • were watching - failed
  • stayed – had lived
  • sat – were being repaired