Chử Nhi

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
22 Tháng bảy 2021
Hà Nội
Vạn Phúc
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Being a (1. journal) _____________, I often have to go on strange assignments. So when my editor told me to do a story on one of the (2. fame) ____________ health spas in Switzerland, I was only too happy to go and take it easy for a week or two. However, when I got there and saw the programme, I began to panic. I had to go on a diet and participate in a (3. vary) ______________ of exercise classes. My (4. angry) ______________ turned to rage when they insisted I go to bed very early so as to get up at 6:00 a. m. and eat breakfast in a (5. build) ______________ which looked like a greenhouse. I must admit that they ran an excellent (6. organize) ________________. Anyway, you can imagine how happy I was to see my familiar (7. neighbour) ________________ when I finally arrived home. A few months later, I received an (8. invite) ________________ rom the same clinic for a week's worth of free treatment. My family thought it rather (9. amuse) ______________ when they saw the (10. fright) _______________ look on my face.

Tannie0903

Cựu Mod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
8 Tháng mười hai 2021
Nghệ An
Being a (1. journal) _____________, I often have to go on strange assignments. So when my editor told me to do a story on one of the (2. fame) ____________ health spas in Switzerland, I was only too happy to go and take it easy for a week or two. However, when I got there and saw the programme, I began to panic. I had to go on a diet and participate in a (3. vary) ______________ of exercise classes. My (4. angry) ______________ turned to rage when they insisted I go to bed very early so as to get up at 6:00 a. m. and eat breakfast in a (5. build) ______________ which looked like a greenhouse. I must admit that they ran an excellent (6. organize) ________________. Anyway, you can imagine how happy I was to see my familiar (7. neighbour) ________________ when I finally arrived home. A few months later, I received an (8. invite) ________________ rom the same clinic for a week's worth of free treatment. My family thought it rather (9. amuse) ______________ when they saw the (10. fright) _______________ look on my face.
Chử NhiBeing a (1. journal) ___journalist( nhà báo)__________, I often have to go on strange assignments. So when my editor told me to do a story on one of the (2. fame) __famous(nổi tiếng)__________ health spas in Switzerland, I was only too happy to go and take it easy for a week or two. However, when I got there and saw the programme, I began to panic. I had to go on a diet and participate in a (3. vary) __variety (nhiều)____________ of exercise classes. My (4. angry) ____anger( sự tức giận)__________ turned to rage when they insisted I go to bed very early so as to get up at 6:00 a. m. and eat breakfast in a (5. build) ______________ which looked like a greenhouse. I must admit that they ran an excellent (6. organize) __organization( tổ chức)______________. Anyway, you can imagine how happy I was to see my familiar (7. neighbour) _neighborhood ( vùng lân cận)_______________ when I finally arrived home. A few months later, I received an (8. invite) ____invitation (thư mời)____________ rom the same clinic for a week's worth of free treatment. My family thought it rather (9. amuse) ____amusing( hài hước)__________ when they saw the (10. fright) __frightened (kinh khủng)_____________ look on my face.

Chúc bạn học tốt, nếu thắc mắc gì hãy hỏi thêm nhé!
Bạn có thể ghé thăm topic của mình nhé:
-Ôn thi theo chủ điểm

-Luyện tập phrasal verbs
Đây là một số kiến thức khác bạn có thể tham khảo nhé:
-Tổng hợp kiến thức các môn

Top Bottom