Hoàng_Barca

Học sinh
Thành viên
17 Tháng tư 2019
Thanh Hóa
THCS Lê Hữu Lập
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1.He was a town........He had to stand in markets and public places shouting the news to the residents of the town (cry)
2.I have had this computer for 10 years and now it ín't powerful. I want to have it......(grade)
3.We are living in a ...... advanced age, but there are still plenty of people who are computer.... (technology/access)
4. Applicants need to be....(computer)
5.He was uneducated and barely....(literacy).
6. They are ...... ill patients. No modern techniques can cure them. (hope)
7. The school has won five.....games (succession)
8. The Federal Reserve Bank denied any....(wrong)

jehinguyen

Cựu TMod Tiếng Anh
Thành viên
9 Tháng năm 2019
Hà Tĩnh
THCS Xuân Diệu
Theo mình là như thế này ^^
1.He was a town crier: người đọc thuê, mõ làng.He had to stand in markets and public places shouting the news to the residents of the town (cry)
2.I have had this computer for 10 years and now it ín't powerful. I want to have it...upgraded : nâng cấp...(grade)
3.We are living in a ...technologically advanced age, but there are still plenty of people who are computer...inaccesible <câu này mình không chắc lắm> (technology/access)
4. Applicants need to be computerate : có khả năng sử dụng máy tính thành thạo
5.He was uneducated and barely literate: biết đọc viết
6. They are ...hopelessly... ill patients. No modern techniques can cure them. (hope)
7. The school has won five..successful...games (succession)
8. The Federal Reserve Bank denied any wrongness.
P/s : Có nhiều từ trong câu có thay đổi dựa theo cấu trúc câu. Nếu bạn có chỗ nào chưa hiểu cứ hỏi lại nhé ạ ^^

Top Bottom