Don't Have Name

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười một 2020
Bình Thuận
Học mai
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

VII.Supply the correct form of the word in brackets.
1.Minh looks ............ again.What's the matter with him ? ; ......................WORRY
2.This knife is ............. - it can't cut anything ;...........................................USE
3.She never touches .............. food and keeps the dentist away ;............HEALTH
4.Wash your hands before ............... food ;...............................................TOUCH
5.If the machine goes wrong, tell the............... ;.........................................ENGINE
6.Henry is a good friend of ................ ;.......................................................I
7.She has a lot of stamps in her ................. ; ............................................COLLECT

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
1.Minh looks ............ again.What's the matter with him ? ; ......................WORRY
2.This knife is ............. - it can't cut anything ;...........................................USE
3.She never touches .............. food and keeps the dentist away ;............HEALTH
4.Wash your hands before ............... food ;...............................................TOUCH
5.If the machine goes wrong, tell the............... ;.........................................ENGINE
6.Henry is a good friend of ................ ;.......................................................I
7.She has a lot of stamps in her ................. ; ............................................COLLECT
1. worried
2. useless
3. healthy
4. touching
5. engineer
6. mine
7. collection

Last edited:

Diệp Hạ Bạch

Cựu TMod Anh
HV CLB Địa lí
Thành viên
28 Tháng sáu 2020
Thái Bình
Muốn biết hãy hỏi :D
1.Minh looks ...worried ......... again.What's the matter with him ?
2.This knife is .....useless........ - it can't cut anything
3 She never touches ....healthy.......... food and keeps the dentist away
4.Wash your hands before .....touching.......... food
5 If the machine goes wrong, tell the.......engineer........
6.Henry is a good friend of ......mine..........
7.She has a lot of stamps in her ......collection ...........

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh

1.Minh looks worried again. What's the matter with him?
2.This knife is unuseful .It can't cut anything.
3.She never touches ...unhealthy........... food and keeps the dentist away
4.Wash your hands before touching food.
5.If the machine goes wrong, tell the engineer
6. Henry is a good friend of mine
7. She has a lot of stamps in her collection

Top Bottom