npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Mọi người check ngữ pháp giùm em với!!!

17. Can children and their parents be good friends? Why or why not?
In your opinion, can children and parents become best friends? In my point of view, it yes. Why? Today I will work with you to solve this question. Why parents should be become best friends of their children.
For me, there are many reason to beleive that parents can become a best friends of children.
First of all, a child can share everything with them if in some cases the child is going wrong they can correct them. It is a very good thing right? Yes, exactly.
Moreover, a best friend is a person with whom a child can share everything from sadness to happiness, so parents can understand about their children more
In some other cases, parents are less close to their children, making the relationship between parents and children become strangers. They don't even know what their children is upset about? Those mothers and fathers are really heartless. Of those reasons some children lack of respectation for adults, lack of life skills or communication skills because parents do not spend time for their children. So it is very important to have close daily conversation with your children. Everything in the day is shared by children to their best friends. Parents are best friends and they can change everything that children need. Be a close friend that your children can be trusted and confided in.

AlexisBorjanov

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
23 Tháng tư 2020
Hà Nội
Earth
In your opinion, can children and parents become best friends? In my point of view, yes. Why? Today I will work with you to answer the question: "Why parents should become best friends of their children?"
For me, there are many reasons to beleive that parents can become best friends of children.
First of all, a child can share everything with them so in some cases, if the child is going wrong they can correct them. It is a very good thing right? Yes, exactly. (bỏ đoạn in nghiêng này đi vì ko cần thiết)
Moreover, a best friend is a person with whom a child can share everything from sadness to happiness, so parents can understand more about their children.
In some other cases, parents are less close/further to their children, making the relationship between parents and children become worse (nên dùng thế này). They don't even know what their children is upset about. Those mothers and fathers are really heartless. Because of these reasons some children lacks respect for adults, life skills and communication skills because parents do not spend time with their children. That's why it is very important to have close daily conversations with your children. Everything during the day would be shared by children to their best friends. Parents are best friends and they can change anything that children need. Be a close friend that your children can trust.

Bạn nên sửa như trên nhé. (Note: có thể còn 1 số chỗ chưa đc tự nhiên cho văn viết)

Top Bottom