harder & smarter

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
26 Tháng tám 2018
Nam Định
KHÔNG CÓ TÊN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

m.n check ngữ pháp giúp mình:
Normally, when I have free time, I usually play sports, watch tv, surf webs and read books. After learnt stressful hours , activities such as help me entertain and relax. And playing sport is the free time activity I like best. Firstly, I like to play sport because it is really a healthy activity . You knows, sports provides many benefits for our health. It can improve health and help us to be strong. Addition, sport help us increase in statue and have a excellent body. Secondly, I like sports. I fell as dynamic as possible. Moreover, It make me full of energy. Lastly, well, It is what I enjoy most when playing sports. That is sports can help us take up the community. We will knows a lot of people because of having the same interests in play sport. True me, I was acquainting a lot of friend when I play sports. In short, I like to play sport because it provides many benefits for me. And you? What are activities you like best in your free time?
@Ngố Ngây Ngô @phuongdaitt1

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
Normally, when I have free time, I usually play sports, watch tv, surf webs and read books. After learnt stressful hours , activities such as (cái này có cần ko nhỉ? thêm cái này vào ý bạn là gì?) help me entertain and relax. And playing sport is the free time activity I like best->I like playing sport in my free time best. Firstly, I like to play sport because it is really a healthy activity. You knows->know, sports provides->provide many benefits for our health. It can improve health and help us to be strong. in Addition, sport helps us increase in statue and have an excellent body. Secondly, I like sports. I fell as dynamic as possible. Moreover, It makes me full of energy. Lastly, well, It is what I enjoy most when playing sports. That is sport can help us take up the community. We will know a lot of people because of having the same interests in playing sport. True me, I got acquainted a lot of friends when I play sports. In short, I like to play sport because it provides many benefits for me. And you? What are activities you like best in your free time?
sao bạn tag mình mà mình ko nhận được thông báo nhỉ

Reactions: harder & smarter
Top Bottom