Banned
Banned
Thành viên
24 Tháng mười 2020
Bắc Ninh
THCS Nguyễn Cao
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

I and my friends often take part in childrens program. This is a program which help orphans, street children, and mentally/physically disabled children in our town to have better life. We often visit them on sunday at house of gratitude. We give them presents such as fruit, candy, cakes, old clothes and so on. We teach them to learn about many things in life, tell them funny and meaningful stories,..etc ..so that they can fall in line with society without any complex. They're very happy and like us. I thinhk it's really a useful activity. I as well as my friends contribute to making the world better.

Reactions: npan_184

npan_184

Cựu TMod Anh
Thành viên
10 Tháng mười hai 2018
Quảng Ngãi
THCS Phổ Ninh
I and my friends often take part in childrens program. This is a program which help orphans, street children, and mentally/physically disabled children in our town to have better life. We often visit them on sunday at house of gratitude. We give them presents such as fruit, candy, cakes, old clothes and so on. We teach them to learn about many things in life, tell them funny and meaningful stories,..etc ..so that they can fall in line with society without any complex. They're very happy and like us. I thinhk it's really a useful activity. I as well as my friends contribute to making the world better.
Nếu bài này bạn muốn check ngữ pháp thì theo mình là bài bạn đúng hết rồi nhé!!!

Reactions: ~ Su Nấm ~

ahn___w

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
22 Tháng một 2020
Thanh Hóa
Love Sickgirls ❣️
Lỗi ngữ pháp thì hầu như khoog có nhưng về từ vựng thì cậu có sai một số chỗ như này:
I and my friends often take part in childrens => children program. This is a program which help => helps orphans, street children, and mentally/physically disabled children in our town to have better => a better life. We often visit them on Sunday at house => the house of gratitude. We give them presents such as fruit, candy, cakes, old clothes and so on. We teach them to learn about many things in life, tell them funny and meaningful stories,..etc ..so that they can fall in line with society without any complex => complexity. They're very happy and like us. I thinhk => think it's really a useful activity. I as well as my friends contribute to making the world better.

Jennifer Lu

Học sinh
Thành viên
30 Tháng mười hai 2020
Nghệ An
Thcs Hòa Hiếu 2
Bạn không được viết là I and my friends đâu, đúng chuẩn là phải viết my friends and I đấy, kể cả nói đúng chuẩn cũng phải nói như thế bạn ak

Reactions: npan_184
Top Bottom