Bae Ryeo Wi

Học sinh
Thành viên
14 Tháng hai 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Hòa Hiếu II
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

Give the correct form of the words in CAPITAL to complete the sentences.
21. After taking an aspirin, my headache .......disappear................. APPEAR
22. The farmer said he had something called ................wisdom........ WISE
23. You must make a quick .................decision...... about who wins the contest. DECIDE
24. You don’t have to do that work. In other words, it’s ..unnecessary..................... for you. NECESSITY
25. Tet is one of the .............traditional.......... festivals in Viet Nam. TRADITION
26. Five students in my class participated in the English – speaking .......competition.......... yesterday. COMPETE
27. Tuan, Ba and I played for the school team. We were .....teamate................... TEAM
28. Chicago is ...situated.................... right on the shore of Lake Michigan. SITUATION
29. This coffee is too ....................hot. to drink. HEAT

Reactions: Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Từ Lê Thảo Vy

Học sinh gương mẫu
Thành viên
8 Tháng hai 2018
Thanh Hóa
THCS Nguyễn Du
Give the correct form of the words in CAPITAL to complete the sentences.
21. After taking an aspirin, my headache .......disappear................. APPEAR
22. The farmer said he had something called ................wisdom........ WISE
23. You must make a quick .................decision...... about who wins the contest. DECIDE
24. You don’t have to do that work. In other words, it’s ..unnecessary..................... for you. NECESSITY
25. Tet is one of the .............traditional.......... festivals in Viet Nam. TRADITION
26. Five students in my class participated in the English – speaking .......competition.......... yesterday. COMPETE
27. Tuan, Ba and I played for the school team. We were .....teamate................... TEAM
28. Chicago is ...situated.................... right on the shore of Lake Michigan. SITUATION
29. This coffee is too ....................hot. to drink. HEAT
Tất cả đều đúng rồi nhé ^^

Reactions: Khánh Hồ Bá
Top Bottom