Cựu Mod Anh |GOLDEN Challenge’s first runner-up
Thành viên
TV ấn tượng nhất 2017
24 Tháng ba 2017
Vĩnh Long
Đại học Đồng Tháp - Ngành Sư phạm Tiếng Anh
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. "The rivers in my home village are very big, deep, wide and long", said Hoa.
2. "The restaurants around here are cheap and popular to customers", he said to his uncle
3. "I don't have his telephone numbers because I haven't copy it in my address book", said Mary.
4. "Maryam is really impressed by the beauty of Hanoi and its people's friendliness", said Lan.
5. "She has been teaching us English for 5 years", Tuan said to his new friend.
6. "English is the language that is widely spoken all over the world", Nga remarked.
7. "I haven't prepared my lessons yet and I don't know if I can pass the final exam", Tuan said to me.
8. "The people are Canadian, who come here to do their reach on mineral lands", said a tourist guide.
9. "Do you know how to get to the downtown area from here?", a stranger asked Ba.
10. "Should we invite your father to join our party?", she asked Peter.
11. "Do you ever stay at home alone?", her aunt asked her.
12. "Had he finished his homework before he went to bed last night?", he asked his wife.
13. "Will you do it by yourself?", she asked me. "Yes, I will", I said to her.
14. "Will you leave here the day after tomorrow?", Hoa said to her aunt.
15. "Did you watch me perform on TV two days ago?", he said to his mother.
16. "Does he remember what he promised with us last week?", the monitor asked her classmates.
17. "Have they made this poster by themselves?" Our form teacher asked the monitor.
18. "Why were they absent from class yesterday?", she said to me.
19. "When will they answer my letter?", she asked me.
20. "How many of you finished your math homework?", Our Math teacher asked us.
21. "Whose newspapers are these?", the hotel servant asked a guest.
22. "Which parts of the country can people grow the wet rice plant?" A foreigner asked a Vietnamese scientist.
23. "Where can we meet to discuss our assignments tomorrow?", the monitor asked her classmates.
24. "With whom did you go to the concert last night?", my uncle asked me.
25. "How did Ba, Nam and Hoa travel to Hanoi last summer?", I said to Mai.
@Vi Nguyen @TajSaker @Hiền Còi @tienganh220403@gmail.com @Narumi04 @ngchau2001
@joon_young#1 @one_day

Vi Nguyen

Học sinh tiến bộ
Thành viên
26 Tháng tư 2017
Bình Định
THPT Chuyên Chu Văn An
Hoa said the rivers in her home village are very big deep wide and long
2. "The restaurants around here are cheap and popular to customers", he said to his uncle the restaurant around there were cheap and popular to customers
3. "I don't have his telephone numbers because I haven't copy it in my address book", said Mary
Mary said she didn't have his ...because she hasn't copy it in her ....
4. "Maryam is really impressed by the beauty of Hanoi and its people's friendliness", said Lan
Lan said that Maryam was really impressed by the beauty of Han and .....
5. "She has been teaching us English for 5 years", Tuan said to his new friend she had been teaching them e for ...

Bây giờ đang bận .srr nhé
@Vi Nguyen @TajSaker @Hiền Còi @tienganh220403@gmail.com @Narumi04 @ngchau2001
@joon_young#1 @one_day

Last edited:

Chou Chou

Cựu Mod tiếng Anh
Thành viên
TV BQT được yêu thích nhất 2017
4 Tháng năm 2017
Phú Thọ
THPT Thanh Thủy
=> Hoa said that the rivers in her home village were very big, deep, wide and long.
2. "The restaurants around here are cheap and popular to customers", he said to his uncle
=> He told his uncle that the restaurants around there were cheap and popular to customers
3. "I don't have his telephone numbers because I haven't copied it in my address book", said Mary.
=> Mary said that she didn't have his telephone numbers because she hadn't copied it in her address book
4. "Maryam is really impressed by the beauty of Hanoi and its people's friendliness", said Lan.
=> Lan said that Maryam was really impressed by the beauty of Hanoi and its people's friendliness
=> Tuan told his new friend that she had been teaching them English for 5 years
6. "English is the language that is widely spoken all over the world", Nga remarked.
=> Nga remarked that English was the language that was widely spoken all over the world
7. "I haven't prepared my lessons yet and I don't know if I can pass the final exam", Tuan said to me.
=> Tuan told me that he hadn't prepared his lessons yet and he didn't know if he could pass the final exam
8. "The people are Canadian, who come here to do their research on mineral lands", said a tourist guide.
=> A tourist guide said that the people were Canadian, who came there to do their research on mineral lands
9. "Do you know how to get to the downtown area from here?", a stranger asked Ba.
=> A stranger asked Ba if he knew how to get to the downtown area from there
=> She asked Peter if they should invite his father to join their party.
=> Her aunt asked her if she ever stayed at home alone.
12. "Had he finished his homework before he went to bed last night?", he asked his wife.
=> He asked his wife if he had finished his homework before he went to bed the previous night
=> She asked me if I would do it myself and I told her that I would
=> Hoa asked her aunt if she would leave there in two days' time
=> He told his mother if she watched him on TV two day earlier
16. "Does he remember what he promised with us last week?", the monitor asked her classmates.
=> The monitor asked her classmates if they remembered what he had promised with them the previous week
17. "Have they made this poster by themselves?" Our form teacher asked the monitor.
=> Our form teacher asked the monitor if they had made that poster by themselves
=> She asked me why they had been absent from class yesterday
=> She asked me when they would answer her letter
=> Our Math teacher asked us how many of us had finished our math homework
=> the hotel servant asked a guest whose newspapers were these
22. "Which parts of the country can people grow the wet rice plant?" A foreigner asked a Vietnamese scientist.
=> A foreigner asked a Vietnamese scientist which parts of the country people could grow the wet rice plant
23. "Where can we meet to discuss our assignments tomorrow?", the monitor asked her classmates.
=> the monitor asked her classmates where they could meet to discuss their assignments the next day
=> my uncle asked me with whom I had gone to the concert the previous night
=> I asked Mai how Ba, Nam and Hoa had traveled to Hanoi the previous summer

tienganh220403@gmail.com

Học sinh chăm học
Thành viên
4 Tháng hai 2016
Nghệ An
=> Hoa said the rivers in her home village were very big, deep, wide and long
=> He told his uncle that the restaurants around there were cheap and popular to customers
3. "I don't have his telephone numbers because I haven't copy it in my address book", said Mary.
=> Mary said she didn't have his telephone numbers because she hadn't copy it in her address book
=> Lan said Maryam was really impressed by the beauty of Hanoi and its people's friendliness
=> Tuan told his new friend that she had been teaching them English for 5 years
=> Nga remarked English was the language that was widely spoken all over the world
=> Tuan told me that he hadn't prepared his lessons yet and he didn't know if i could pass the final exam
8. "The people are Canadian, who come here to do their reach on mineral lands", said a tourist guide.
=> A tourist guide said the people were Canadian, who came there to do their research on mineral lands
=> A stranger asked Ba if he knew how to get to the downtown area from there
=> She asked Peter if they should invite his father to join their party
=> Her aunt asked her if she ever stayed at home alone
=> He asked his wife if he had finished his homework before he had gone to bed the night before
=> She asked me if I would do it by myself and i told her yes I would
=> Hoa asked her aunt if she would leave there the day after the following day
=> He asked his mother if she had watched him perform on Tv two days before
=> The monitor asked her classmates if he remembered what he had promised with them the week before
=> Our form teacher asked the monitor if they had made that poster by themselves
=> She asked me why they had been absent from class the day before
=> She asked me when they would answer her letter
=> Our Math teacher asked us how many math homework had them finished
=> The hotel servant asked a guest whose newspapers those were
=> A foreigner asked a Vietnamese scientist which parts of the country people could grow the wet rice plant
=> The monitor asked her classmates where they could meet to discuss their assignments the following day
=> My uncle asked me with whom I had gone to the concert the night before
=> I asked Mai how Ba, Nam and Hoa had traveled to Hanoi the summer before

Reactions: Thiên Thuận

Trần Hồng Quân

Học sinh mới
Thành viên
23 Tháng chín 2017
Nghệ An
1. Hoa said the rivers in her home village are very big, deep, wide and long .
2. He told his uncle that the restaurants around there were cheap and popular to customers .
3. Mary said that she didn't have his telephone numbers because she hadn't copy it in her address book .
4. Lan said that Maryam was really impressed by the beauty of Hanoi and its people's friendliness .
5. Tuan told his new friend that she had been teaching them English for 5 years .
6. Nga remarked that English is the language that is widely spoken all over the world .
7. Tuan told me that he hadn't prepared his lessons yet and he didn't know if he could pass the final exam .
8. A tourist guide said that the people were Canadian, who came there to do their reach on mineral lands .
9. A stranger asked Ba if he knew how to get to the downtown area from there.
10. She asked Peter if they should invite his father to join their party .
11. Her aunt asked her if she ever stayed at home alone .
12. He asked his wife if he had finished his homework before he went to bed the previous night .
13. She asked me if I would do it by myself . I told her that I would .
14. Hoa asked her aunt if she would leave here in two days' time .
15. He asked his mother if she had watched him performed on TV two days before .
16. the monitor asked her classmates if he remembered what he had promised with the the previous week .
17. Our form teacher asked the monitor if they had made that poster by themselves .
18. She asked me why they had been absent from class the day before , .
19. She asked me when they would answer her letter .
20. Our Math teacher asked us how many of us had finished our math homework .
21. the hotel servant asked a guest whose newspapers those were .
22. A foreigner asked a Vietnamese scientist which parts of the country people could grow the wet rice plant .
23. The monitor asked her classmates where they could meet to discuss their assignments the next day .
24. My uncle asked me who I had gone to the concert with the previous night .
25. I asked Mai how Ba, Nam and Hoa had travelled to Hanoi the previous summer?", .

hình như câu 1 là sự kiện không thay đổi để nguyên thì

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom