Change the following sentences into reported speech.

supermess1

Học sinh
Thành viên
22 Tháng ba 2020
Hải Phòng
THCS CHU VĂN AN
[TẶNG BẠN] TRỌN BỘ Bí kíp học tốt 08 môn
Chắc suất Đại học top - Giữ chỗ ngay!!

ĐĂNG BÀI NGAY để cùng trao đổi với các thành viên siêu nhiệt tình & dễ thương trên diễn đàn.

1. “We’re fixing your robot now,” they told me.
................................................................................................................................................................
2. “Your son didn’t win in the Young Scientist Competition yesterday,” Ms. Hoa said to Mr. Kha.
................................................................................................................................................................
3. “I’m going to be an explorer when I get old”, said Nam.
4. “They will start the new project next month,” he said.
5. “My aunt has worked as an advisor for ten years,” said Mary.
6. “We can’t finish the experiment tonight,” Mai said.
7. “I was busy at the Space Centre last week,” Dr. Nelson said.
8. “My grandparents may stay at home today,” Quang said.
9. “The Maritime Museum opens at 8 am tomorrow,” they said.
10. “I invented this machine two years ago,” Mr. Smith said.

Reactions: anbinhf

anbinhf

Học sinh tiêu biểu
Thành viên
9 Tháng ba 2020
Nghệ An
Trường THCS Quỳnh Hồng
1. “We’re fixing your robot now,” they told me.
2. “Your son didn’t win in the Young Scientist Competition yesterday,” Ms. Hoa said to Mr. Kha.
3. “I’m going to be an explorer when I get old”, said Nam.
4. “They will start the new project next month,” he said.
5. “My aunt has worked as an advisor for ten years,” said Mary.
6. “We can’t finish the experiment tonight,” Mai said.
7. “I was busy at the Space Centre last week,” Dr. Nelson said.
8. “My grandparents may stay at home today,” Quang said.
9. “The Maritime Museum opens at 8 am tomorrow,” they said.
10. “I invented this machine two years ago,” Mr. Smith said.

1. They told me they were fixing my robot then
2. Mrs. Hoa said to Mr. Kha his son hadn't won the young scientist competition the previous day
3. Nam said that he was going to be an explorer when he got old
4. He said that they would start a new project the following month
5. Mary said that her aunt had worked as an advisor for 10 years
6. Mai said that they couldn't finish the experiment that night
7. Dr. Nelson said that he was busy at the space center the previous week
8. Quang said that his grandparents might stay at home that day
9. They said that the maritime museum opened at 8 am the next day
10. Mr. Smith said that he had invented that machine 2 years before

Ngố Ngây Ngô

Giải Nhất event Thế giới Sinh học 2
Thành viên
24 Tháng bảy 2018
Quảng Nam
THPT
7. Dr. Nelson said that he was busy at the space center the previous week
Câu này trong câu trực tiếp người ta dùng thì quá khứ đơn nên chuyển qua câu gián tiếp phải lùi 1 thì thành quá khứ hoàn thành nhé. viết lại như sau:
Dr. Nelson said that he had been busy at the space center the previous week/ the week before

Top Bottom